Added on July 1, 2012 by roadrunner08in Applications
Torrent verified.

GEEK Squad MRI 5.7.0 (Size: 689.85 MB)
 important.txt232 bytes
 MRI5.7.0.5.16.12.iso689.85 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

MRI 5.7.0 [ISO]

MRI 5.7.0 is the latest version of Geek Squads MRI kit and is a boot-able ISO image that tests your computers components. It's a quick and simple way to diagnose both hardware and software issues.

Dont just hit and run, give back to the community and SEED

To burn to a DVD and install Windows from a disk

[1] To install open the .ISO image file with a program such as MagicISO, PowerISO, Nero

[2] Make sure that they program recognizes the image as bootable and using a DVD(4.7GB), burn the .ISO file as an image file, do not extract it!

[3] Once burned, you can boot to the disk by pressing F12 on most computers

To use a flash drive to install Windows

[1] To install from flash drive, open the .ISO image file with a program such as MagicISO, PowerISO, Nero or you can use Winrar

[2] Use the "Extract" feature on any of the programs above and extract the files to your flash drive(I usually use a blank flash drive because other files have interfered with previous installing packages)

[3]Once extracted, simply plug your flash drive into your computer, start the computer and start pressing F12 until the boot menu shows up and select your flash drive

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
689.85 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
GEEK Squad MRI 5.7.0

All Comments

Set the time and date in Windows back to before march of 2013. If the computer isn't bootable then change it in the bios.
roadrunner08 Do u have the new Geek Squad 5.7.1 yet. See if u can get it. Than You Keep up the great work.
Go to best buy store, connect to hidden wireless network "BestBuy" and then type in \10.36.36.242gsiso into address bar of windows explorer window. Bam.
works fine
Since you re-skinned it, would you mind sharing. No date checks would be awesome too so we'll never have to change the date in BIOS before using ever again! I would be extremely grateful. Thanks!
works good
Worked Fine for me. Thanks for the Upload