Gatchaman.XviDVDRipp.Dual.TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJaPack1-2

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on April 20, 2008 by in Anime
Torrent verified.

Gatchaman.XviDVDRipp.Dual.TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJaPack1-2 (Size: 11.12 GB)
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0001]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg51.84 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0002]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg46.14 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0003]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg62.42 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0004]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg47.26 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0005]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg39.32 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0006]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg39.97 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0007]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg43.22 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0008]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg48.95 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0009]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg49.92 KB
 DVD.Cover.Art.[0010]-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.jpg50.8 KB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.001.Gatchaman.Versus.Turtle.King.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi174.98 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.002.The.Monstrous.Aircraft.Carrier.Appears.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSo...174.87 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.003.The.Giant.Mummy.That.Summons.Storms.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi174.71 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.004.Revenge.On.The.Mechadegon.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi174.78 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.005.Ghost.Fleet.From.Hell.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi199.7 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.006.The.Great.Mini.Robots.Operation.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi174.81 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.007.Galactor's.Big.Aviation.Show.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi174.95 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.008.The.Secret.Of.Crescent.Coral.Reef.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi174.97 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.009.The.Demon.From.The.Moon.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.avi174.8 MB
 KNT[SNT]Gatchaman.010.The.Big.Battle.Of.The.Underground.Monsters.[Dual].XviDVDRipp-TheDadDyMan+Su...174.75 MB
 GatchamaNfo.jpg455.61 KB
 Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman - TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa.nfo14.64 KB
 TheDadDyMan & SupasoJa Torrent List.txt2.98 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Code:________________________________________________________________________ | | | | | Product Title....: Kagaku Ninja-Tai (Science Ninja Team) Gatchaman | | Source...........: R1 DVD Retail | | Language.........: Japanese, English | | Subtitles........: English [Hard subbed] | | Duration.........: Appr 25 mins Each [27hrs 50mins] | | Publisher........: Playback; Universal Music Operations Ltd | | Retail Date......: June 14, 2005 | | Production Year..: 1972 | | Genre............: Action, Adventure, Sci Fi | | Type.............:DVD Ripps | | Format...........: Xvid | | Audio............: vBR MP3 128kbps | | Resolution.......: 640x480 (1.35:1) [=35:26] | | Size.............: 175MB [11.1Gig] | | General Info.....: 67 Files, 1 Folders | | RARs.............: none | | Genre............: Action, Adventure, Sci Fi | | Ripper...........: TheDadDyMan & SupasoJa | | PASSWORDED.......: No | | Director.........: Hisayuki Toriumi | | Tagged...........: Gatchaman.XviDVDRipp.[Dual].TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJa | | [Pack1-2] | | | |-------------------------------------------------------------------- | | ASPECT & STANDARD | AUDIO | | | | | [ ] Widescreen | [x] English [ ] Dolby Digital 5.1 | | [ ] Anamorphic | [ ] Cantonese [ ] DTS 6.1 | | [ ] Letterbox | [ ] Mandarin [ ] Dolby Sorround 2.0 | | [X] Fullscreen | [ ] Swedish [ ] Directory Commentary | | [ ] PAL [X] NTSC | [X] Japanese | | | | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | SUBTITLES | | | | [X] English [ ] Portugueese [ ] Spanish [ ] Dutch | | [ ] Danish [ ] German [ ] Polish [ ] Italia | | [ ] Chinese GB [ ] Bulgarian [ ] Czech [ ] Greek | | [ ] Chinese big5 [ ] Hrvatski [ ] Magyar [ ] Thai | | [ ] Slovenia [ ] Turkish [ ] Icelandic [ ] Korean | | [ ] Norwegian [ ] French [ ] Hebrew [ ] None | | | | | | | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | | | Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman | | | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | | |In the near future, the world is menaced by a criminal organization | |known only as the Galactor Syndicate. Led by Berg Katse, who answers | |to a mysterious entity known as Overlord X, Galactor's monster mechs | |threathen the International Science Organization's (ISO) plans to | |create a pollution-free energy source. To combat the menace of | |Galactor, Dr. Kozaburo Nambu decides that the time has come to bring | |in the ISO's secret weapon: five bird-garbed youths trained in the | |ways of the ninja and armed with the most remarkable weaponry science | |can produce. These five are the Science Ninja Team! | | | |Led by Ken the Eagle (also known as Gatchaman), a bold leader type, | |the team includes Joe the Condor, a rebel out for revenge against | |Galactor, Jun the Swan, communications and demolitions expert, Jinpei | |the Swallow, Jun's adopted kid brother and just as skilled as the | |others, and Ryu the Horned Owl, a brawny sort who not only is the pilot| |of the God Phoenix, he is also the only one of the five with living | |family. | | | |Together, these five are the world's only hope against Galactor. | | | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | | Anime Profile: | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | | | |TITLE.........: Battle of the Planets A.K.A. Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman| |RELEASED......: 105 TV eps. 105 TV episodes, 3 OAV episodes(???) | |DATES.........: 1972-74, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1994-95, | |COMPANY.......: Gallerie International/Tatsunoko Prod. | |CREATOR.......: Tatsuo Yoshida | |DIRECTOR......: ?? | |GENRE.........: Sci-Fi, Action Sci-Fi, Action | |RELATED.......: G-Force, Battle of the Planets, Eagle Riders, | | Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman II, | | Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman Fighter | | | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | CHARACTERS: | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | | |Ken Washio | |Dr. Kozaburo Nambu | |Shiratori no Jun | |George (Joe) Asakura | |Ryu Nakanishi | |Tsubakuro no Jinpei | |Berg Katse | |Sosai X | | | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------------- | | | About our ripps: | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| | | | | Video: | |Quite honestly, this is about as good as Gatchaman has ever looked | |considering the age of the show. It is presented with its original | |1.33:1 full frame aspect ratio and any faults in image quality are | |attributed to the source material. Seeing as the show was produced in | |the early 70s you can expect to see a lot of grain, choppy animations, | |speckle, disproportionate images, lighting issues and occasional shaky | |image. As time has progressed since the start of the series it has | |become easily noticeable that the animation was constantly improving. | |Things get much smoother as each volume continues to be released. | | | | Audio: | |Gatchaman includes a new English dubbing and the original Japanese | |audio tracks. These are presented with a 2.0 mix and depending what you| |are looking for they each provide different quality. The English | |features louder and cleaner sound but also some terribly good voice | |acting at times. There is a certain cheese factor to the way that it | |was handled though I guess you could say that adds some charm and | |humor. If you don't want to hear the characters say "groovy" and | |borderline make fun of what's going on you purists at least have the | |Japanese track to listen to. The original language features a softer | |sound transfer but is the most faithful to the material. I found myself| |enjoying the Japanese mix more, though sometimes I bounced back and | |forth for a laugh. Again, the overall quality for the original is | |decent considering the fact that it's over thirty years old.~DVD Talk | | | | Subtitles: | |For a good while, I tried to decide on the best way to release the | |whole package with as much of the content as intact as possible. I | |knew I was gonna release rips as opposed to full dvds, so i would have | |to decide whether to release a plain eng audio rip like my BOTP | |release, or whether to go for a Jap audio with eng subs. I knew that | |majority of the downloaders would be eng speakers, who would appreciate| |the eng dub, but I never forgot that it is in fact, a dub...and anyone | |who really knows anything about anime knows that the total experience | |only comes with listening to the original foriegn audio with eng subs. | |Okay, so I was sure of two things: I would provide the eng audio for | |the more lazy eng speakers, but I would also provide the japa audio | |(along with eng subs) for the hardcore animers. I knew that there was | |bound to be some way for folks to view the eng audio without having to | |simultaneously view the eng subs, but I decided to leave things that | |way for two major reasons: 1. I wanted to make the files xvid/divx so | |that folks would have no problems viewing these babies on standalone | |divx ready dvd players. I'd never encode dvds to a format that wasn't | |viewable on my phillips dvp642/32 standalone dvd player (which manages | |xvid and divx movies in ".avi" format flawlessly. 2. Gatchaman is | |probably the one anime in history that most people have been concerned | |with knowing how similar and/or disimilar the jap audio was from the | |eng translation...well, now you get to compare both the jap audio with | |the eng subs AND the eng audio. So if you still can't follow the story| |after all this work of mine, then it's time to schedule that visit to | |the eye and ear doctors. ;-) ~ TheDadDyMan & SupasoJa | |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------Download, SHARE and Enjoy--------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.12 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Gatchaman.XviDVDRipp.Dual.TheDadDyMan+SupaSoJaPack1-2

All Comments