Gangland Undercover S01E02 A Tough Prospect 720p HDTV x264-DHD

seeders: 59
leechers: 9
Added on March 4, 2015 by SRIGGA_in TV
Torrent verified.

Gangland Undercover S01E02 A Tough Prospect 720p HDTV x264-DHD (Size: 1.08 GB)
 Gangland.Undercover.S01E02.A.Tough.Prospect.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD.mkv1.08 GB

Description

Season 01, Episode 02 - ”A Tough Prospect”
A knockout punch gives Falco his road name, and while a new motorbike provides him with added street cred, he’s now got a major debt to pay.

===========================================

Gangland.Undercover.S01E02.A.Tough.Prospect.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.08GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 GB
seeders:59
leechers:9
Gangland Undercover S01E02 A Tough Prospect 720p HDTV x264-DHD

Screenshots

Gangland Undercover S01E02 A Tough Prospect 720p HDTV x264-DHD screenshot

All Comments

quality was great. thank you!
tNe
Really is a decent show worth watching. Thanks for sharing!
I can probably help you out with the smaller files ... but by normal HD do you mean the regular HDTV releases that are 720x404 in dimensions?
next time i will try to up-lode both size 720p and normal HD like 300MB File Size. i will remember it for next time.
720p IS "normal" HD. Anything less isn't HD *at all.* You're an uploader and you don't know this?? WOW.
720s r great! Anything less looks like shit on my big ass 55 inch 1080p tv! i got 50M down even through vpn so any size is fine with me. I feel for those stuck in countries that cant give you at least what you need. i know what that feels like. USA cant give high bandwidth either which is why i moved to a whole new country and became a citizen.
Even backward West Virginia offers 150Mbps down. That's more than most Swedes get. The States are no longer slow when it comes to residential internet.
Is there a 300mb file? my computer can't run 720p....thanks
tNe
I don't see the humor in it. I personally know of a couple people that do not have a few hundred dollars lying around to upgrade a computer or laptop.

https://kat.cm/gangland-...tv-x264-stick-t10304643.html

There's a smaller ~200MB file that should play on those older systems.
Even my 4 year old laptop has no problem with 720p... and if someone has a system older than that, it's time for more than just an upgrade. This is actually the first time I've ever even heard someone claim that their computer can't support 720p. Even if the resolution of the system is less than 720p, that doesn't mean they can't play it. The computer auto-resizes down to whatever is appropriate. We are on the cusp of UHD 4k now. We are past the point where "some people cant afford systems that play 720p" is a valid excuse. Any $75 laptop at a pawn shop will support 720p. The humor is in thinking it takes a used laptop in the hundreds-of-dollars-range to play 720p.
gutted uve changed to 720 resolution, australias net speed is slow so it takess hours but thanks anyways!