Games Workshop Magazine - White Dwarf Issue 23 - July 5th, 2014

seeders: 49
leechers: 6
Added on July 5, 2014 by BranStarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Games Workshop Magazine - White Dwarf Issue 23 - July 5th, 2014 (Size: 47.83 MB)
 eWDW023.epub14.61 MB
 eWDW023.mobi33.22 MB

Description

The Red Waaagh! is upon us in the new Sanctus Reach campaign book, and with it come new rules for Planetstrike, a new way to play Warhammer 40,000: we show you everything you need to know. 'Eavy Metal also share their favourite painted miniatures, we take a look at the fine art of playing campaigns, and in Paint Splatter the mysteries of glazes are unravelled. Oooh!

About this Series:
White Dwarf is Games Workshop's weekly magazine, and boasts a wealth of great content, from the latest new releases to modelling and painting guides, gaming features, interviews with designers and writers, new rules and much more besides.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.83 MB
seeders:49
leechers:6
Games Workshop Magazine - White Dwarf Issue 23 - July 5th, 2014

All Comments

Well that's... odd.
Well this is odd... I guess I should reupload them.
For anyone having error opening it on PC's epub reader or other apps program try Using Calibre to convert the epub file to epub AGAIN (I know it's sounds silly but it works for me)
I'm getting error too for epub IF I open it on PC using epub reader program (epub-catalog), BUT it opens fine on ipad ibooks. (For epub ONLY, not .mobi file as I don't have a program to open mobi files) and almost forgot, as always THANK YOU BRAN! :D
Is anyone else getting errors? They both open fine for me.
Thanks!