• ISBN13: 9780739487235
  • ISBN10: 073948723X

Game Over 5-8 (Size: 94.86 MB)
 Game Over #6 - Sound of Silence (English) (2011) (Alice).cbz26.97 MB
 Game Over #5 - Walking Blork (2010) (English) (Alice).cbz23.13 MB
 Game Over #8 - Cold Case (English) (2012) (Alice).cbz22.76 MB
 Game Over #7 - Only For Your Eyes (English) (2011) (Alice).cbz22 MB

Description

And Alice did the next 4 Game Over books, enjoy :)

GAME OVER’s main character is a Barbarian, a video game hero. This virtual hero looks tirelessly for an exit without ever succeeding. When he doesn’t wander into an endless labyrinth, he tries in vain to save a clumsy princess, or to escape Blorks, monsters more stupid than evil. A real stylistic challenge : all the jokes end with hero’s death and a big "GAME OVER"! It’s a modern version of Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
94.86 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Game Over 5-8

All Comments

Do you have 1-4? All the torrents I've come across with those were corrupted.
Of course i do...also upped it here:
http://kat.cm/game-over-1-4-scanlation-t7033352.html#comment

And its not corrupted, you use a bad reader :)
Works fine in GonVisor.
The issue is that a few scanlators, on a few specific files, decided to use 7zip or Winace instead of Winzip and Winrar, which cause trouble for some readers (Gonvisor reads it all).
Since I am the main speaker for "do not alter the files and upload new versions", I do not edit these files.
To fix it, rename the file to rar or zip, unpack and pack again with winrar or winzip, and rename again, problem solved.
Just dont share that new edited file.
Thanks.
Hmm, try to DL it again. I can open it fine in Gonvisor, in winrar as a .zip and a .rar file.
I downloaded and installed Winrar (I use Winzip), and tried again and it worked. I guess Winzip just didn't like it. Thanks.
Np :). A few other scanlations got that specific error.