Game of Thrones S04E09 1080i HDTV MPEG2 DD5.1-CtrlHD[rartv]

seeders: 480
leechers: 47
Added on June 9, 2014 by TryMeSin TV
Torrent verified.

Game of Thrones S04E09 1080i HDTV MPEG2 DD5.1-CtrlHD[rartv] (Size: 5.08 GB)
 Game of Thrones S04E09 1080i HDTV MPEG2 DD5.1-CtrlHD.ts5.08 GB
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes

Description

Title: Game of Thrones (TV Series 2011– )

IMDB Rating: 9.5/10

Genres: Adventure , Drama , Fantasy

Actors: Peter Dinklage , Lena Headey , Emilia Clarke , Maisie Williams , Kit Harington , Sophie Turner , Iain Glen , Nikolaj Coster-Waldau , Alfie Allen , Charles Dance , Jack Gleeson , Rory McCann , Michelle Fairley , Isaac Hempstead Wright , John Bradley , Aidan Gillen , Conleth Hill , Richard Madden , Jerome Flynn , Julian Glover , Gwendoline Christie , Sibel Kekilli , Ian McElhinney , Mark Stanley , Kristian Nairn , Stephen Dillane , Joe Dempsie , Natalie Dormer , Rose Leslie , Liam Cunningham , Finn Jones , Natalia Tena , Daniel Portman

Runtime: 60

Year: 2011

Plot:

Nine noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. Robert Baratheon| King of Westeros| asks his old

friend Eddard| Lord Stark| to serve as Hand of the King| or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated| Eddard accepts in order to

investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family| the Lannisters| may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea| the last members of the previous and deposed

ruling family| the Targaryens| are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between the houses Stark| Lannister| Baratheon and Targaryen and with the

remaining great houses Greyjoy| Tully| Arryn|Tyrell and Martell leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war

and political confusion| a neglected military order of misfits| the Night's Watch| is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.08 GB
seeders:480
leechers:47

All Comments

Great =)
Thanks
Thanks. First time VLC couldn't open a file though. Had to use WMP and/or my new Samsung TV. WOW!
Try MPC-HC, it great and very lightweight
Boy I sure love these 1080i copies. Keep up the great work.
after a long wait VLC could not open the file!!!! if any one know why or how to open it, please help !!!!!! waiting
thx....
Use Try MPC-HC, it's great and very lightweight
As with previous seasons the opening credits are in stereo (2.0) and the rest of the show is in 5.1

This catches more than a few people out.
It's very nice and all but god damn it's hard to find the English subtitles for this
Just go : Subscene.com
That was nice to know about the closed captions, thank you. I'll look into it.
oky i made some research now downloading 1080P version botch same resolition but P is better with morion :)