Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series. Episode One: Iron From Ice (Telltale Games) (ENG) [L] - CODEX

seeders: 28
leechers: 33
Added on December 2, 2014 by Quzoxein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series. Episode One: Iron From Ice (Telltale Games) (ENG) [L] - CODEX (Size: 1.49 GB)
 codex-game.of.thrones.a.telltale.games.series.iso1.49 GB
 codex.nfo2.82 KB

Description

http://avg.club/

CODEX PRESENTS:Game of Thrones Episode 1 (c) Telltale GamesRelease Date : 12/2014 Protection : SteamDiscs : 1 Genre : AdventureGame of Thrones: Season One is a six part episodic game series set inthe world of HBO's groundbreaking TV show. This new story tells ofHouse Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal tothe Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the Warof the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare,revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the sevenkingdoms tear themselves apart.For more infos go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/330840/- Extract- Burn or mount the .iso- Run setup.exe and install- copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir- PlayBlock game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to goonline ..CODEX is currently looking for:nothing but competition!are you ready?LNK^CPS 02/2014

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.49 GB
seeders:28
leechers:33
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series. Episode One: Iron From Ice (Telltale Games) (ENG) [L] - CODEX

Trailer

All Comments

works thanks :D
Thanks
Im downloading this now, when episode 2 is released, will it be hard to get it running consecutively from my episode 1 save, or will it do it by itself? I never tried with the walking dead
copy the Game of Thrones save folder (Documents/Telltale Games/Game of Thrones) into some other location before uninstalling. When ep 2 releases, paste it back into the same location. The folder contains save files for various decisions you have taken.
thank you :) "before uninstalling" does this mean I have to uninstall ep 1 before getting ep 2?
Game works great and easy instal thank you!!!
Will the descions in this carry over to ep 2?
relax! bro