GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome)

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by starhomein Movies
Torrent verified.

GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome) (Size: 763.57 MB)
 GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome).cbr8.59 MB
 GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome).epub2.38 MB
 GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome).m4v734.81 MB
 GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome).mobi8.88 MB
 GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome).pdf8.92 MB

Description

GalaxyQuest. Ripped, scanned, edited and released by Altair-Starhome.

So wait, let me get this straight. Here we have a movie about a bunch of actors who starred in a TV space opera a couple of decades before, then the series was cancelled and now they make a living doing appearances at conventions. Then aliens appear at a convention, believing the TV show was real, and recruit the actors to help their species against another race of aliens who are attacking them. So every actor here plays three roles: their original TV series part, their "present-day" acting at conventions, and their acting of their roles out in outer space. OK, I think I got it.

What? You want the special features on the DVD, discussing the making of the movie, the special effects, the production notes, etc.? BZZZTTTT! Error! Meta level overflow!

I was sure that this movie would be on KAT a zillion times, but there were only two torrents, both years old and both dead. So here you go.

After you've downloaded the torrent, please seed at least until you've replaced the seed you used, and added one more, so the torrent stays alive for everyone else. Also, let us know if the torrent needs to be reseeded. Thanks! —Altair

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
763.57 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
GalaxyQuest (Altair-Starhome)