Gaiir (2010) Marathi 1 CD MKV

seeders: 0
leechers: 6
Added on December 19, 2010 by tropicanapurein Movies
Torrent verified.

Gaiir (2010) Marathi 1 CD MKV (Size: 1.25 GB)
 Gaiir (2010).mkv1.25 GB

Description

Gaiir - Latest Marathi Suspense & Thriller Movie.
Presenter: Sanjay Ghodawat Groups,
Production: Kruti Films,
Director: Satish Rajwade,
Story- Screenplay: Parag Kulkarni, Shirish Rajwade,
Cast: Sandeep Kulkarni, Ankush Chaudhary, Amruta Khanvilkar, Tejaswini Pandit, Uday Tikekar, Vidyadhar Joshi, Ila Bhate, Amita Khopkar, Sandeep Pathak, Mahesh Joshi.
Synopsis:
                      Gaiir is a suspense thriller movie. Sameer Shroff (Sandeep Kulkarni) is a corporate giant. Smart, young, good looking and dashing personality. He marries an NRI's daughter -- Neha (Amrtuta Khanwilkar). Just like other newly married couples, they have a dream of pleasant future ahead. Suddenly, Neha and some other friends and colleagues of Samir realise that Samir's duplicate exists in the same city. Samir's duplicate targets Neha and tries to disturb his personal as well as professional life. Inspector Avinash Sardesai (Ankush Chaudhari) helps Sameer to solve the issue. Finally, movie ends with shocking end, certainly worth watching on the big screen.
Here are some screenshots:

Oh and yes, please seed as much as you can. This will allow me to free up slots for more releases.
Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 GB
seeders:0
leechers:6
Gaiir (2010) Marathi 1 CD MKV

All Comments

yes at last, I got it.
guys, SEED it please
Guys, if you like this movie and want to continue to see more, please continue to see this movie as long as you can.
err.. i meant - seed!