G.W. Farrow and I. Menon - The Concealed Essence of the Hevajra Tantra (366p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on February 14, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

G.W. Farrow and I. Menon - The Concealed Essence of the Hevajra Tantra (366p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 14.57 MB)
 G.W. Farrow and I. Menon - The Concealed Essence of the Hevajra Tantra (366p) [Anomolous].pdf14.57 MB

Description

G.W. Farrow and I. Menon - The Concealed Essence of the Hevajra Tantra (366p) [Anomolous].pdf

Hardcover: 308 pages
Publisher: Motilal Banarsidass Pub; 1st edition (January 1, 2003)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 8120809114
ISBN-13: 978-8120809116

Menon and Farrow have provided mankind with the definitive translated edition of the Hevajra Tantra, a foundational and essential tantra of the yogini section of Anuttarayoga. It seems unfortunate that it is out of print, but I'm certain this will change in the course of time. Menon and Farrow have placed the Sanskrit text and English side by side for ease of comparison and by including Krshnacaryapada's fascinating commentary have illuminated the dizzying profundity of the root text spoken by the Buddha to his disciple Vajragarbha and the network of goddesses (devijala). A landmark publication in the dissemination of the Mahayana Buddhadharma in the West.

The treatise is composed of discourses between the Bhagavan Buddha and his disciple Vajragarba, and includes discourses between the Bhagavan and his consort. The Hevajra Tantra, like other Buddhist Sutras and Tantras, commences with the Nidanavakyam--evam maya srutam (Thus have I heard). This is the source for the expose of the Upaya, The means, the modes of practice.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.57 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2