Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs 2008 DVDRip-HooKah (Kingdom-KvCD by KingBen666)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 21, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPDVDRipTVRip

Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs 2008 DVDRip-HooKah (Kingdom-KvCD by KingBen666) (Size: 806.05 MB)
 tracked by UKB.txt1.06 KB
 Virus Free Downloads.url176 bytes
 How To Use.html2.68 KB
 Kingdom RG Please read.nfo12.36 KB
 Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs 2008 DVDRip-HooKah (Kingdom-KvCD by KingBen666).bin806.04 MB
 Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs 2008 DVDRip-HooKah (Kingdom-KvCD by KingBen666).cue222 bytes

Description

Release Title Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs 2008 DVDRip-HooKah (Kingdom-KvCD by KingBen666)

Release Date 30 June 2008 (UK)

Release Length 01:28:48

Storyline The Planet Express crew must work to fix rips between their universe and another inhabited by a planet-sized, tentacle alien which soon takes over the Earth and uses it's ability to control Fry to command an entire religion which takes over and convinces the inhabitants of Earth to abandon the Earth to live in a pseudo-heaven, leaving the robots of the world to inherit the planet.

Cast

Dan Castellaneta ... Robot Devil (voice)

David Cross ... Yivo (voice)

John Di Maggio ... Bender / Curly Joe / Additional Voices (voice)

Stephen Hawking ... Himself (voice)

David Herman ... Dr. Ogden Wernstrom / Sweet Clyde / Pazuzu / Giant Medium-Sized Ant / Additional Voices (voice)

Maurice LaMarche ... Kif Kroker / Morbo / Calculon / Additional Voices (voice)

Phil LaMarr ... Hermes Conrad / Ethan 'Bubblegum' Tate / Ndulu / Additional Voices (voice)

Tress MacNeille ... Linda / The Grand Midwife / Amazonians / Additional Voices (voice)

Brittany Murphy ... Colleen (voice)

Katey Sagal ... Turanga Leela (voice)

Lauren Tom ... Amy Wong (voice)

Frank Welker ... Nibbler / Additional Voices (voice)

Billy West ... Philip J. Fry / Dr. Zoidberg / Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth / Zapp Brannigan / Richard Nixon's Head / Bolt Rolands / Additional Voices (voice)

Genre Animation | Comedy | Sci-Fi

Language English

Original Source Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs DVDRip XViD-HooKah

Tracker Bandit

Video MPEG1/NTSC/352x240/29.97fps

Audio 44.1kHz/128kbps/Stereo

Size of Bin file 805 MB

Chapters Every 5 mins

I always Burn all of my movies before i Upload...

screens >> http://i26.tinypic.com/316ntqx.jpg
/>

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054485/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
806.05 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Futurama The Beast With A Billion Backs 2008 DVDRip-HooKah (Kingdom-KvCD by KingBen666)

Trailer