Fundamentals of Financial Management (12 edn) by Eugene Brigham [PDF] [Qwerty80]

seeders: 30
leechers: 1
Added on January 14, 2013 by Qwertyin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Fundamentals of Financial Management (12 edn) by Eugene Brigham [PDF] [Qwerty80] (Size: 44.64 MB)
 Fundamentals of Financial Management (12 edn) by Eugene Brigham [PDF] [Qwerty80].zip44.61 MB
 Cover.jpg36.66 KB
 Book Description.txt1.17 KB

Description

Publication Date: February 6, 2009 | PDF

Count on the renowned author team that's First in Finance to deliver a unique balance of clear concepts, contemporary theory, and practical applications that ensures a thorough understanding of today's corporate finance and financial management. Brigham/Houston's FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, 12E presents a solid, focused foundation in financial basics punctuated with timely actual examples, end-of-chapter applications, and Integrated Cases that make it easier to understand the how and why of corporate budgeting, financing, and working capital decision making. The book's presentation of Time Value of Money (TVM) is repositioned so readers can immediately begin using the concepts after learning them. THOMSON ONE-BUSINESS SCHOOL EDITION accompanies this edition, offering the same financial online database used by professionals on Wall Street every day. FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, 12E also offers APLIA FOR FINANCE, the leading homework solution tool in educational publishing today. Trust the strengths in Brigham/Houston's market-leading FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, 12E for the First in Finance time and time again.

HASH: A7B0D897F8A80F3F08FB9785A4FFE7996BF6C7A4
COPY above hash and paste it in the box on
www.Thelocalbay.com to download the torrent file

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
44.64 MB
seeders:30
leechers:1
Fundamentals of Financial Management (12 edn) by Eugene Brigham [PDF] [Qwerty80]

All Comments

thxs
Thanks... will be of a great help.
I wonder if this has a solution manual or answer key?
thanx
thanks
Excellent quality
I had already tried decreasing the size, but the scan is too good...you see it didn't even give me a good compression ratio in the zip!!