Full Dark, No Stars audiobook by Stephen King EarReaders

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on June 22, 2016 by EarReaderin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Full Dark, No Stars audiobook by Stephen King EarReaders (Size: 427.58 MB)
 Stephen King-Full Dark, No Stars.mp3427.58 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Stephen King (Author)

Eerie twists of fate drive the four longish stories in King's first collection since Just After Sunset (2008). In "1922," a farmer murders his wife to retain the family land she hopes to sell, then watches his life unravel hideously as the consequences of the killing suggest a near-supernatural revenge. "Big Driver" tells of an otherwise ordinary woman who discovers her extraordinary capacity for retribution after she is raped and left for dead. "A Good Marriage" explores the aftermath of a wife's discovery of her milquetoast husband's sinister secret life, while "Fair Extension," the book's most disturbing story, follows the relationship between a man and the best friend on whom he preternaturally shifts all his bad luck and misfortune. As in Different Seasons (1982), King takes a mostly nonfantastic approach to grim themes. Now, as then, these tales show how a skilled storyteller with a good tale to tell can make unsettling fiction compulsively readable.

SEED TILL IT BLEEDS || PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
427.58 MB
seeders:17
leechers:2
Full Dark, No Stars audiobook by Stephen King EarReaders

All Comments

thanks a ton.