FTWD Walking T h e Dead Fear S02E01 MP4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 12, 2016 by k3nd00din TV
Torrent verified.

FTWD Walking T h e Dead Fear S02E01 MP4 (Size: 357.07 MB)
 Fear.T.h.e.Walking.Dead.S02E01.HDTV.x264.AAC.MP4-k3n.mp4357.07 MB

Description

Re-upped & name tweaked after take-down by the torrent gestapo.

My original is also up at TPB and is also available at this magnet link likely with more seeds than this re-up:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FX2M44NVTKLO3OUXTBCD3OR5KMKEQ3TZ

Same exact video and audio streams as the KILLERS release. Simply remuxxed the KILLERS release to make MP4 instead of MKV. This is for better device compatibility. If anyone says audio is out of sync, a very few are also saying this about the original KILLERS mkv release. There always seem to be a tiny number of people that must be trying to play these videos on their TRS-80 or something. Sync is IDENTICAL to the KILLERS mkv and looks fine for me and the vast majority of others.

Tell the "scene" idiots you want MP4s for the x264/h264 video and AAC audio stream releases. Using MKV can make sense for other types of streams, but it makes NO SENSE to put the standard MP4 video and audio steams into an MKV except the stupidity of making their releases less compatible with MANY devices. Must be them trying to push adoption of the MKV container, but HEVC H265 video stream will do that. Let's keep H264 video with AAC audio as compatible with devices as we can and not force end users to remux or stupidly reencode to MP4! Until this stupidity stops, I guess myself and others will have to release remuxxes of things we want to in order to help others out there angry about this.

By the way, for your assistance and education. Do not use Handbrake to make MKVs like this into MP4s. Use AviDemux or rebox.NET (I am sure there are other tools good for this too) which will quickly copy the video and audio streams into an MP4, it does not have to reencode anything. Using AviDemux or rebox.NET this process takes less than 1 minute on any modern PC and only maybe 2 minutes on a machine running on an Atom processor (low end modern machine) or on a 10 year old machine running WinXP. ;)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
357.07 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
FTWD Walking T h e Dead Fear S02E01 MP4