Frontline 2015 Gunned Down The Power of the NRA 720p x264 HDTV [MVGroup org]

seeders: 287
leechers: 58
Added on January 13, 2015 by EZTVin TV
Torrent verified.

Frontline 2015 Gunned Down The Power of the NRA 720p x264 HDTV [MVGroup org] (Size: 858.38 MB)
 PBS.Frontline.2015.Gunned.Down.The.Power.of.the.NRA.720p.HDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.org.mp4858.38 MB

Description

Help us by donating with Bitcoin: 1EZTVaGQ6UsjYJ9fwqGnd45oZ6HGT7WKZd

#EZTV -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added by eztv.

https://eztv.it/

Episode: Frontline 2015 Gunned Down The Power of the NRA 720p x264 HDTV [MVGroup org]

Screenshots:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
858.38 MB
seeders:287
leechers:58
Frontline 2015 Gunned Down The Power of the NRA 720p x264 HDTV [MVGroup org]

All Comments

Thanks
Judge for yourselves? 9/10 quality
Yes, the show is one-sided, anti-gun, anti-NRA, but it is still worth watching and learning from.

The file is good.
What's so wrong with my comment that you voted it down? You didn't even care to leave a reply. Is it factually or logically wrong or something?

Btw, this documentary has nothing new to offer, so if you still can learn from this then you're way behind in knowledge.
"Gun control kills people". I've read that people in the USA owning a firearm are over 4 times more likely to get killed by a firearm than those that don't own a gun. So not owning a gun seems to be a more reasonable decision to make than thinking that owning a gun creates safety. And unless you think that getting shot buys you freedom in some kind of heavenly hereafter, a higher chance of not getting killed by a gun would make me feel more free than a higher chance of getting killed by a gun.
Talk about one sided crap...

It's obviouse the PBS people are 100% against the NRA, and they show it in this vide...
No wonder no one from the NRA wanted to coment, would have jsut been abused and villainised.

Great video anyway.
"P"bs isnt "public" anymore.. its commercial.. endowments my ass!

t/y for the u/l