Friends TV Show Soundtrack 320v0 (Big Papi) F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I'll be There for You

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on August 21, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Friends TV Show Soundtrack 320v0 (Big Papi) F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I'll be There for You (Size: 92.96 MB)
 01 - The Rembrandts - I'll be there for you (TV Version).mp32.9 MB
 02 - Hootie & The Blowfish - I Go Blind.mp35.88 MB
 03 - Toad The Wet Sprocket - Good intentions.mp38.07 MB
 04 - Lou Reed - You'll Know You Were Loved.mp34.47 MB
 05 - K.D. Lang - Sexuality.mp37.63 MB
 06 - Barenaked Ladies - Shoe box.mp35.44 MB
 07 - R.E.M. - It's a free world baby.mp311.13 MB
 08 - Paul Westerberg - Sunshine.mp34.48 MB
 09 - The Pretenders - Angel Of the Morning.mp39.93 MB
 10 - Grant Lee Buffalo - In my room.mp35.38 MB
 11 - Joni Mitchell - Big yellow taxi.mp39.15 MB
 12 - Paul Westerberg - Stain yer blood.mp37.76 MB
 13 - The Rembrandts - I'll be there for You (Long version).mp310.7 MB
 Front.jpg42.97 KB
 Various Artists - Friends.m3u1.22 KB

Description

Source: 1995 CD

A Kid's Review from Amazon:

My grandma gave me this CD after she only listened to it about once. I love the show, its the best one on TV now besides "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Scrubs" (whose soundtrack is coming out sometime in September). This soundtrack has its high and low points. The high points are the inclusion of both "I'll Be There For You" TV and Album Versions, and the Hootie and the Blowfish song which is awesome! I like mellow music that will calm me down and this CD cures that. YOU EVEN GET SOME GREAT DIALOGUE FROM THE SHOW (not new dialogue seeing that this CD was released in '95) in between songs so don't skip through it trying to find it, because its hidden in between songs. Did you really think there was going to be something bad about this CD? Anyway, check it out, you might like it you might not.

Mmmmmm, Courtney Cox....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
92.96 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Friends TV Show Soundtrack 320v0 (Big Papi) F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I'll be There for You