Friday The 13th The Final Chapter (Unrated Fan Cut) Part 4 IV-zombiRG

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on January 22, 2013 by fiveofsevenin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayHDRiPDVDRip

Friday The 13th The Final Chapter (Unrated Fan Cut) Part 4 IV-zombiRG (Size: 1.86 GB)
 Friday The 13th The Final Chapter Uncut RERIP.avi1.86 GB

Description

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.86 GB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Friday The 13th The Final Chapter (Unrated Fan Cut) Part 4 IV-zombiRG

Trailer

Screenshots

Friday The 13th The Final Chapter (Unrated Fan Cut) Part 4 IV-zombiRG screenshot
Friday The 13th The Final Chapter (Unrated Fan Cut) Part 4 IV-zombiRG screenshot

All Comments

I swore that Trish hit Jason with a lamp before she hits him with the TV, when I seen it in the theater... Non the less, I've dropped that memory up until now.
It's seamless.
There are insane amounts of box sets for the friday the 13th series...a great deal of them have come out recently and all have some form of set back whether it be packaging or features etc. From the looks of this [quick skim through] It looks great. I Really appreciate this. ive also been on the look out for alternate versions in the Halloween series. THANKS!
I really feel the cut footage still exists. It will be declared found only as their last card to once again get people to buy yet another copy. Paramount, Warner, I don't care. All they have done is double dip on profit from the fans creating huge disappointment. After 5.1 & widescreen copies, I'm done buying the repackaged old material.
It's extended kill sequences (8 of them) and the deleted dream sequence. The other cut you read about with no new gore, but with added scenes (Tommy cuts off his fingers, Doug courts Sarah more) is the workprint, which I do have as well. But the quality is so off and formatted for old 1.33:1 TV ratio, it would never match, sadly.
I totally forgot to rate this when I download it so I'll do so now. It's incredibly well done. This is a great edit, and I definitely enjoy having it in my collection for sure.
Downloading now. This is my favorite of the Friday films, and from the looks of it based on that youtube video this was extremely well done. Thanks for all the hard work!
I just saw that you did this and i will download shortly,but i just wanted to say well done in advance. i know how hard it can be to do something like this.and im sure i can speak for all of us downloaders,and seeders!!!! that we appreciate your hard efforts.
Hope you enjoy it. The part 7 was done by someone else & it still shows as a good torrent. If there was good quality unrated footage available I would try to re-cut it, but it just isn't available. I got lucky with part 4 thanks to a you tube clip. I just merged them in the R cut & added the alternate dream sequence.
Outstanding. Really well done. Thanks.
Thank you, my 1st comment & it was positive