French Chansons for Two Recorders and⁄or Two Voices ed. by Joel Newman (ARS 81) (Regulus-Starhome)

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on January 11, 2016 by starhomein Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

French Chansons for Two Recorders and⁄or Two Voices ed. by Joel Newman (ARS 81) (Regulus-Starhome) (Size: 41.03 MB)
 French Chansons for Two Recorders and⁄or Two Voices ed. by Joel Newman (ARS 81)...14.44 MB
 French Chansons for Two Recorders and⁄or Two Voices ed. by Joel Newman (ARS 81)...3.11 MB
 French Chansons for Two Recorders and⁄or Two Voices ed. by Joel Newman (ARS 81)...6.19 MB
 French Chansons for Two Recorders and⁄or Two Voices ed. by Joel Newman (ARS 81)...17.29 MB

Description

Jacques Moderne: 29 Dances (Musicque De Joye) for Four Instruments edited by Bernard Thomas (London Pro Musica DM 10).
Scanned, edited and released by Regulus-Starhome.

Language: French lyrics, English commentaries and translation.
Genre: Non-Fiction, Music.
Published: 1974.
Formats: CBR, EPUB, MOBI, and PDF

This volume comes from a working recorder consort's collection of music. It was scanned from photocopies, not from an original printed book, and there might be pages of text left out as irrelevant to the purposes of the consort. However, it's the only copy I have. If I get an original, I'll replace this.

As always, please seed to a ratio of 2.0 or better, so the torrent stays alive for everyone. Thanks! -- Regulus

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.03 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
French Chansons for Two Recorders and⁄or Two Voices ed. by Joel Newman (ARS 81) (Regulus-Starhome)