Freeze Me DvD ISO by LKRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 30, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVD

Freeze Me DvD ISO by LKRG (Size: 4.18 GB)
 Freeze Me.iso4.18 GB

Description

Yep, what we've got here is a good old-fashioned revenge film, but with greater depth than you would suspect. The film begins by introducing us to a beautiful young woman named Chihiro (Harumi Inoue), a gal with a good job, a nice if quite small apartment, and a caring boyfriend named Nogami (Shunsuke Matsuoka). Our buxom heroine, unfortunately, harbors a horrific secret that is about to come back and bite her in the you know what. Out of the blue, she happens to catch a glimpse of a decidedly unwelcome presence hanging around her mailbox in the apartment building, a guy she knew roughly five years before back in her home town. Through flashbacks, rather cringe inducing flashbacks at that, we come to learn exactly why Chihiro fled from her childhood digs and headed for the bright lights of Tokyo. The chap leering at her from her mailbox, along with a couple of pals, assaulted our young gal in a particularly heinous manner on a cold, snowy day. Moreover, these thugs videotaped the festivities and promptly sold copies through the mail. Now five years later the nightmare returns. All three men will eventually show up at Chihiro's apartment to relive old memories.

The three thugs--Kojima (Shingo Tsurumi), Hirokawa (Kazuki Kitamura), and Baba (Naoto Takenaka)--simply don't worry about Chihiro calling the cops or seeking other assistance. They seem to expect that her fear of being exposed to her boyfriend, whom she didn't tell about the assault, as well as concern for her general reputation should the videotapes reemerge will keep her quiet. They are correct. Chihiro goes to great lengths to keep this secret, mainly by making sure her boyfriend will not come back to the apartment. And the secret is kept to the great detriment of her tormentors. You see, they made the mistake of showing up at her lodgings one by one instead of as a group. This allows Chihiro to kill each of them in grotesque ways (a knife in the shower or a hammer to the head while a tormentor plays a videogame work equally well, it turns out), but the murders present a big problem. What to do with the bodies? She can't very well carry them through the streets of Tokyo. The solution involves ordering a big freezer, placing a body into the contraption, and then using it as a piece of furniture. A problem with the electrical system ultimately leads to a rather malodorous defrosting difficulty and a problematic choice for our heroine. "Freeze Me" is indeed a nasty bit of work.

Actors: Harumi Inoue, Shingo Tsurumi, Kazuki Kitamura, Shunsuke Matsuoka, Daisuke Iijima
Directors: Takashi Ishii
Language: English Dubbed or Japanese
Subtitles:Optional, as it is a full ISO
Run Time: 101 minutes

I uploaded this one as a full dvd as it has English dubbing and optional Japanese with English subs.Enjoy guys!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.18 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Freeze Me DvD ISO by LKRG

Trailer