Freethy, Barbara-Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids Book 4) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on August 29, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Freethy, Barbara-Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids Book 4) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 275.18 KB)
 Freethy, Barbara-Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids Book 4).epub275.18 KB

Description

Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids #4)
by Barbara Freethy (Goodreads Author)
4.01 of 5 stars
4.01 · rating details · 102 ratings · 5 reviews 23
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Barbara Freethy comes Before I Do, the 4th book in her bestselling Bachelors & Bridesmaids Series. Seven friends start out as bridesmaids and end up as brides!

Nicholas Hunter is a sexy, rich entrepreneur, but he has two left feet, and to his dismay, they are getting in the way of his latest merger. His Argentinian contact insists Nick learn the tango—or the million dollar deal is off!

Nick storms into Isabella Martinez's dance studio and demands she be his teacher and his partner. Isabella reluctantly agrees. What she knows and Nick has yet to find out is that the tango is more than a dance. Like love, it invades the heart, the mind and the soul..

Barbara's love of writing developed out of a love of reading. Growing up in an all-boy neighborhood, she spent quite a bit of time reading through her mother's large library, many of which were romantic novels. After graduating from the University of California at Santa Barbara, she went into Public Relations, but soon discovered that writing was her true passion.

Barbara was traditionally published for many years, then formed her own publishing company FOG CITY PUBLISHING in 2011 and has since sold over 5 million books! She has published 41 novels ranging from contemporary romance to romantic suspense and women's fiction. Her book SUMMER SECRETS was a #1 New York Times bestseller! She is currently writing THE CALLAWAYS, a connected family series. The Callaways are a family born to "serve and protect" and many of the characters are San Francisco firefighters.

Her other new series is the WISH SERIES, which includes: A SECRET WISH, #1, JUST A WISH AWAY, #2, and WHEN WISHES COLLIDE. The books are standalone but are connected through the theme of wishes!

When Barbara isn't writing or publishing, which isn't very often these days, she is playing tennis, hanging out with friends and family in beautiful Lake Tahoe or reading books!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.18 KB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Freethy, Barbara-Before I Do (Bachelors & Bridesmaids Book 4) - epub - zeke23