Freedom Feens Episode 146- Where the Hippies Went Wrong

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on December 10, 2012 by tonedeafseanin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Freedom Feens Episode 146- Where the Hippies Went Wrong (Size: 78.72 MB)
 FFP-146_12-11-2012.mp378.72 MB

Description

Michael W. Dean and Neema Vedadi talk about where the 60s hippies went wrong in trying to create their own LibPar (libertarian paradise), and how you can avoid those same mistakes in your attempts. They discuss the failure of the State, the documentary film Commune, where the word Conservative comes from (and why it’s kinda square to call yourself one!), why Michael doesn’t want to hear your audio gear suggestions unless you have listened to the cast AND can give him a link where you can do better, stereo/mono thing issues with podcasting, the SPLC is an NGO, what the hell do people mean by “I love my country but I hate my government?”, did the survival movement come out of the hippie back-to-the-land movement?, a libertarian’s view of the military, cable subscribers are about to get a sneaky fee, and whether it’s ethical to buy land at tax auctions.

PLEASE SEED IN CASE THEY GET DRONED!
The FREEDOM FEENS Podcast:
Michael W. Dean and Neema Vedadi’s fun ‘n’ feisty twice-weekly chat about libertarian, agorist, voluntaryist and anarchist issues, abuse of authority by police, the War on Drugs, self-defense, Natural Rights, Austrian Economics, activism, DIY no-budget filmmaking, digital recording, cats, dogs, punk rock, hip-hop, sex and more. http://www.freedomfeens.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
78.72 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2