Freedom Feens 247- Gaslight Me Baby, All Night Long

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 8, 2013 by tonedeafseanin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Freedom Feens 247- Gaslight Me Baby, All Night Long (Size: 50.39 MB)
 FFP-247_08-07-2013-LB.mp350.39 MB

Description

The Freedom Feens decide that the government is gaslighting MWD and this doesn’t make him crazy, it makes him saner. Then they answer the questions “What’s humor for?”, “What are ‘Grandpas Cigarettes’?”, “What’s a Feen?”, “Are AnCaps actually anarchists?”, “Is rap music satanic?”, “Will being accused of being funded by the Koch Brothers become the new But who would build the roads?!” and finally If the government is breaking the law to throw people in jail, did it mean you are crazy for pointing it out before there was proof?” Then the Feens give examples of how the job description of people who work for the government is now “Find a way to jail everyone who doesn’t work for the government.”

Update 8/8/13: MWD’s Jerry Maguire-esque opus manifesto about the state of talk radio (mentioned at the end of this episode) is out now on Talkers magazine, HERE.

PLEASE SEED IN CASE THEY GET DRONED!
The FREEDOM FEENS Radio Show:
Michael W. Dean and Neema Vedadi’s fun ‘n’ feisty twice-weekly chat about libertarian, agorist, voluntaryist and anarchist issues, abuse of authority by police, the War on Drugs, self-defense, Natural Rights, Austrian Economics, activism, DIY no-budget filmmaking, digital recording, cats, dogs, punk rock, hip-hop, sex and more. http://www.freedomfeens.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
50.39 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0