Freedom Feens 228- Guns and Weed and Laws, Oh My!

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2013 by tonedeafseanin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Freedom Feens 228- Guns and Weed and Laws, Oh My! (Size: 76.56 MB)
 FFP-228_06-22-2013.mp376.56 MB

Description

The Feens interview Victor Head, whose group PuebloFreedomandRights.org is trying to recall gun-grabbing tyrant representatives in Colorado. Then the Feens interview Austin Martinson, co-founder of Karmaceuticals, one of the largest medical marijuana dispensaries in Colorado, and one of the stars of the Freedom Feens documentary film, Guns and Weed the Road to Freedom.

The Feens discuss the fact that the US Constitution is literally written on sheep, Shepard Smith on "news drones", the great book " The Redneck Manifesto", freedom in old-timey Appalachia, George Washington killing Americans for not paying taxes, and "Who would Jesus Drone"?

Michael's homework assignment for tomorrow, the G. Gordon Liddy / Timothy Leary documentary, Return Engagement.

PLEASE SEED IN CASE THEY GET DRONED!
The FREEDOM FEENS Radio Show:
Michael W. Dean and Neema Vedadi’s fun ‘n’ feisty twice-weekly chat about libertarian, agorist, voluntaryist and anarchist issues, abuse of authority by police, the War on Drugs, self-defense, Natural Rights, Austrian Economics, activism, DIY no-budget filmmaking, digital recording, cats, dogs, punk rock, hip-hop, sex and more. http://www.freedomfeens.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
76.56 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0