Freedom Feens 208- The Last-Ever LRN Feens Live Show

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on May 5, 2013 by tonedeafseanin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Freedom Feens 208- The Last-Ever LRN Feens Live Show (Size: 78.59 MB)
 FFP-208_05-05-2013.mp378.59 MB

Description

The Feens give a stellar send-off to the farm team of LRN before embarking up to the majors of radio syndication on GCN. (Of course, you can still listen on LRN on Sundays AND Saturdays now, at noon-2 PM Central time every weekend!, as well on selected radio stations around the country.) The Feens talk about Stasi-style systems set up to turn in your neighbors for thought crime, Cody Wilson’s fully printable gun, kid arrested for rap lyrics on Facebook, I GOTS ME SOME “FIX MY FACE” MONEY, BITCHES!, the great movie Fail Safe, MWD’s nightmare that George Soros bought Northern California, distressed-guitar posers, and how Rory Gallagher of Ghost Blues he’s on a stamp in Ireland, he sucks on guitar.
PLEASE SEED IN CASE THEY GET DRONED!
The FREEDOM FEENS Podcast:
Michael W. Dean and Neema Vedadi’s fun ‘n’ feisty twice-weekly chat about libertarian, agorist, voluntaryist and anarchist issues, abuse of authority by police, the War on Drugs, self-defense, Natural Rights, Austrian Economics, activism, DIY no-budget filmmaking, digital recording, cats, dogs, punk rock, hip-hop, sex and more. http://www.freedomfeens.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
78.59 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0