FoxFi Full Unlocked Version 1.95 + Key + Proxy AddOn

seeders: 26
leechers: 3
Added on December 6, 2012 by Emerson2in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

FoxFi Full Unlocked Version 1.95 + Key + Proxy AddOn (Size: 322.01 KB)
 FoxFi AddOn v3011.apk25.51 KB
 FoxFi Key.apk24.81 KB
 FoxFi v1.95(Full Version Unlocked).apk270.08 KB
 READ FIRST.txt1.61 KB

Description

Everything needed for undetected Android tethering. Converts FoxFi to a registered paid version with proxy to hide tethering from wireless provider. Enjoy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
322.01 KB
seeders:26
leechers:3
FoxFi Full Unlocked Version 1.95 + Key + Proxy AddOn

All Comments

I appreciate your upbeat feedback and I am amused to hear that the Key file works to convert newer Foxfi versions to free also.

No matter how you get it or what version of Foxfi.apk you use with the Key,PLEASE BE AWARE: you must always install the included FoxFi AddOn v3011.apk which is a proxy server function addon to your phone. With the phone acting as a proxy server your service provider only sees IP address hops to the phone and not other devices connected to phone that would violate your TOS contract. NEVER run Foxfi without the proxy AddOn !!!

Can someone report back if the Proxy AddOn in this torrent works with other Foxfi versions?
The key does work with the latest versions FoxFi and PdaNet+. The FoxFi AddOn v3011 does work with the latest version of FoxFi. Thanks again for this.
Thank you very much! Downloaded current version on google play and the key here, it's working perfectly.
thx key worked great with current version
Works great. I downloaded the latest version on Google Play and used this key, worked great. Thanx. A+ Work.
Not Work On Sprint Network
Will seed for 1 year it works so well
Bought the LG Optimus Showtime from straighttalk