Four Sisters And A Wedding (2013) 720p DVDRiP WingTipXTaplots Release

seeders: 76
leechers: 12
Added on September 1, 2013 by Taplots032in Movies > Asian
Torrent verified.

Four Sisters And A Wedding (2013) 720p DVDRiP WingTipXTaplots Release (Size: 1.11 GB)
 [prlslog.blogspot.com] Four Sisters And A Wedding (2013) DVDRiP H.264 WingTipXTaplots Release.mp41.11 GB

Description

DESCRIPTION: Four Sisters and A Wedding is a 2013 Filipino romantic comedy film directed by acclaimed director Cathy Garcia-Molina. The film features Star Cinema's most prominent young actresses Angel Locsin, Bea Alonzo, Toni Gonzaga, and Shaina Magdayao who play four sisters attempting to stop the wedding of their younger brother, CJ portrayed by Enchong Dee. The film is Star Cinema's 1st movie offering in celebration of its 20th anniversary. The film was released in the Philippines on June 26, 2013 and will be available at selected theaters worldwide on July 5, 2013

PLOT/SYPNOSIS: Star Cinema's initial movie offering for its 20th anniversary celebration shares the story of the Salazar siblings namely Teddie (Toni), the eldest, who works as a teacher in Spain; Bobbie (Bea), who is now successful in New York; Alex (Angel), the third child who is a Manila-based independent film assistant director; Gabbie (Shaina), a school teacher who lives at home together with their mother; and CJ(Enchong) the youngest child who put all his sisters in shock when he announced that he is going to marry his girlfriend for three months, Princess. After a few years of not being together as a whole family, Teddie, Bobbie, Alex, and Gabbie come together for the wedding and have agreed to dissuade their baby brother from marrying his fiancée. But as they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they've tried to keep for the longest time. Are CJ's four sisters not yet ready to let him go? Are they truly trying to fix their brother's life? Or do they need to fix their own lives first?

CAST: Angel Locsin, Bea Alonzo, Toni Gonzaga, Shaina Magdayao, Enchong Dee, Angeline Quinto, Coney Reyes, Carmi Martin, Boboy Garovillo, Sam Milby, Janus Del Prado, Bernard Palanca, Samantha Faytaren, Vangie Labalan

FORMAT: AVI
GENRE: Comedy
IMBD RATINGS: 8.0/10
SUBTITLE: N/A
LANGUAGE: Filipino
WATERMARK: YES
SAMPLE: N/A
FILE SIZE: 1.10 GB

SCREENSHOTS:

PINOY RELEASE LOG
Latest Pinoy Scene Releases

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 GB
seeders:76
leechers:12
Four Sisters And A Wedding (2013) 720p DVDRiP WingTipXTaplots Release

All Comments

what a great copy thanks uploader! more tagalog movies pls...
I'll give this a looooser!
I cant believe I was fooled by this torrent! This is such a fake! I even seed for this but I suppose this is a VIRUS!!!!! No file at all! When you finish downloading it will redirect you to literally "My Computer" and nothing in downloads folder. Curse this torrent!
I can't believe I was fooled by this torrent!!!!!
I can't believe I was fooled by this torrent!! [:Q
mad]
salamat po!
seeding!! :D
decent thanks
perfect!!! thanks uploader! :)