Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno

seeders: 35
leechers: 9
Added on March 6, 2015 by Snowhiterin TV
Torrent verified.

Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno (Size: 369.29 MB)
 Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno.mp4369.28 MB
 Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno.txt2.57 KB
 Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno.nfo2.33 KB

Description

Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno

7/12. Morton visits the nearby town of Vukobejina as part of his investigation into the death of Billy Pettigrew and uncovers new information that points to a conspiracy at the heart of Fortitude's administration. Meanwhile, Hildur makes a heartbreaking discovery when she confronts Trish Stoddart and an increasingly volatile Ronnie sees his plan fall apart, leaving Carrie to take matters into her own hands. Dan makes a rallying speech to the community, but another murder takes place, more gruesome and horrifying than the first.

Video 800 x 450 / 29 fps / 951 kbps / Mp4

Audio 128 kbps Ac3

Duration 0:48

Seed to the Max - Takk a einhver fjöldi . . .

Sno

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3498622

Fortitude, Crime, Drama, Thriller, Mystery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seed all of my torrents to a ratio of 200:1 - please help seed to keep them alive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripped / Encoded / Uploaded by Snowhiter

Any Bitcoin Donations Welcome here : 164BRZMwZZHmBHS7WLU2s4ZB3geRZZuV3b

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
369.29 MB
seeders:35
leechers:9
Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno

Screenshots

Fortitude S01 E07 - Sno screenshot

All Comments

If it can't be 30 degrees in February, then at least we could all live somewhere as freaky as Fortitude. Twin Peaks meets Icelandic sagas. With vodka. Fantastic show.
#Ace
As All ways Thanks Sno.
thank you yet again!
Thanks again (and again, and again...)
Great upload (SNO STD)- music to my eyes
Oops, yes indeed, forgot to rate it - and yes, paid work is very good -- hope you got some rest too.
You've been slacking on the job Sno! Just joking of course - glad to see this here - I very nearly deserted to another uploader! What a good start to the weekend's viewing. So thanks a million Sno - and have a great (uploading) weekend.
Lol - yep - I had r/l paid work that was a slight priority over staying up all night to get this upped . . .

Thanx for sticking with me and please remember to rate the A/V quality

Great stuff incoming - rest assured

;)