Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno

seeders: 46
leechers: 9
Added on January 30, 2015 by Snowhiterin TV
Torrent verified.

Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno (Size: 577.64 MB)
 Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno.mp4577.64 MB
 Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno.nfo2.39 KB
 Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno.txt2.32 KB

Description

Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno

1/11. The isolated community of Fortitude in the Arctic Circle has never been the scene of a violent crime, so news of a murder rocks the residents. Sheriff Dan Anderssen investigates alongside newly arrived British detective Eugene Morton, while the killing is a disaster for Governor Hildur Odegard's plans to market Fortitude as an upmarket tourist destination. Feature-length opening episode of the thriller.

Video 800 x 402 / 29 fps / 758 kbps / Mp4

Audio 128 kbps Ac3

Duration 1:30

Seed to the Max - Takk a einhver fjöldi . . .

Sno

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3498622

Fortitude, Crime, Drama, Thriller, Mystery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seed all of my torrents to a ratio of 200:1 - please help seed to keep them alive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripped / Encoded / Uploaded by Snowhiter

Any Bitcoin Donations Welcome here : 164BRZMwZZHmBHS7WLU2s4ZB3geRZZuV3b

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
577.64 MB
seeders:46
leechers:9
Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno

Screenshots

Fortitude S01 E01 - Sno screenshot

All Comments

Nice quality!
Thanks for sharing your work, Snowhiter.

keep them coming.
Excellent Copy, Thank you for your time and effort
I upload what I want - when I want - and also stick to the stated upload date as promised . . .

Please don't forget I'm providing a service - you are 'anonymous' and I have no idea who you are

I have no intention of stopping my ups of hard-to-get stuff . . .
I have my own system - if you like my stuff - bookmark me = easy to find

;)
No problem - register and your vote will count here . . .

Personally, I'd rather see you doing the stuff no one else is. I'm sure everyone and their mom is going to be upping Fortitude, but you're the only one with the Legacy.
I agree with you tbh - it was requested from me so I thought I would give it a shot . . .

I've got lots more good stuff coming soon - rest assured

;)