Formula 1 2013 Japan Qualifying 720p HD 50fps

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 13, 2013 by footy7in TV
Torrent verified.

Formula 1 2013 Japan Qualifying 720p HD 50fps (Size: 6.56 GB)
 F1.2013.15.Japan.Qualifying.HDTVRip-AVC.720p.50fps.mkv4.3 GB
 F1.2013.15.Japan.Pre-Qualifying.HDTVRip-AVC.720p.50fps.mkv1.61 GB
 F1.2013.15.Japan.Post-Qualifying.HDTVRip-AVC.720p.50fps.mkv662.54 MB

Description

Channel : Skysports
Quality : HDTVRip
Format : MKV
Video : H.264
Bit rate: ~5500 Kbps
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Frame rate: 50 fps

Audio Tracks : 1. RUS (AC3 ; 192 Kbps ; 2 ch ; 48 KHz)
2. ENG (AC3 ; 384 Kbps ; 6 ch ; 48 KHz)
3. INT (Sound of the race, no commentary)

Contains Pre-Quali, Quali, Post Quali.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.56 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Premo quality - great stuff! Thanks again footy.

Suzie Wolf - yummm!
Amazingly beautiful! Thanks a lot
Beautiful clarity footy! Excellent quality...5ofps the way to go!
Commentary for pre-quali is in English but somehow switches to a couple of Polish(?) commentators for session...I prefer Brundle and Crofty, in English!
Dude, in VLC > AUDIO > AUDIO TRACK > SKYSPORTS ENG. Usually there's a russian audiotrack that comes on as default Sky is one of few who even show up at the track anymore. Russian broadcaster commentary (or possibly Polish I'm told. LoL) are in a studio in the bowels of The Lubyanka building, blindfolded doing their commentary. Maybe that's why you were confused... w Lubianka, Poland.
My mistake....although i've been downloading F1 for nearly three years now and that's never ever happened before! Audio - 9 Video - 9!!
Hey down-loaders, footy's F1 contributions continue to be the best P2P FILES I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING, AND DOWNLOADING. I RATE AUDIO A 7, sorry cap lock damn, I rate audio a 7 b/c I rate all compressed usually 5 or below. Sound is where the gains are made I;m afraid. So this 7 is pretty amazing.50fps? Sure looks like it to me, love it foot's thanks for great work and really being committed. Sorry if any of us F1 fans ever seem ungrateful... we're not. I cant watch F1 in N.America b/c before I can get ahold the vid usually somehow I've found out results, even when I've studiously tried not to. Yer commitment to doing this on race weekend and in such high style puts you up there with Jean Alesi, Coultard, mate, Brundle only knows you by the shade of your brake lights and smell of your exhaust. NOW everyone who watches and seeds let me say this... I just downloaded this file at more than 5mb/sec!!!!! Hail to you my brothers and sisters of the religion of PetrolHeads.... may you live a thousand Years, not you Vettel, you're not even allowed in the club and I've been praying this week that you start 4th, finish 12th and the myth is exploded. That said I don't believe for a minute you could sneak tract. control into those cars using an FIA spec computer thats checked every day pract. What about mech only TC? well, at those loads/speeds? its already exists in its highest form on the cars....and again, they aren't black boxes digitally or mechanically, skirting the rules (haha) means you have to know something currently unknown by the day's scientific establishment... or pretty damn close to it anyway. All hail footy... may he be chosen to replace Bernie Ecc. that his golden countenance may shine upon all Petrol Heads..... (that good enough foots, or did you prefer FIFA presidency?)
Super fast, downloading at 3.5mb/s