Forever fifteen 15 kimberly steele

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on May 17, 2015 by Nos_boyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Forever fifteen 15 kimberly steele (Size: 547.43 KB)
 Forever fifteen 15 kimberly steele.zip547.43 KB

Description

Lucy Albert is not your ordinary maladjusted suburban adolescent. Born into the era of the Black Plague in medieval Italy, Lucy is chosen as a mate by the sinister vampire Sebastianus against her will. Struggling to survive in a modern world she cannot identify with, Lucy isn't looking for attention.

Welcome to Forever Fifteen, where a lonely girl seeks refuge in a world awash in everyday brutality, a world where only blood and death can sate her hunger. Journey into Lucy's past as you experience the terror of the Black Death and the harsh reality of womanhood in the Middle Ages. Enter Forever Fifteen, the fast-paced thrill ride that is redefining vampire horror.

Though the plot of this female-protagonist driven novel has similarities to Twilight, Forever Fifteen is NOT recommended for children because of gore, violence, and erotic content.

Forever Fifteen is Kimberly Steele's first novel. It was the first free vampire audiobook ever to be released on the internet in 2005.

From Kimberly Steele: Thank you to all the Forever Fifteen fans who have supported and believed in my first novel! I never expected my first book, a novel that I pumped out in a year's time about a reluctant but brutal bloodsucker who looks like a fifteen year old girl, to become a phenomenon that would change my entire life. I never so much as completed a short story before Forever Fifteen, but one day I found myself stranded in the country with no computer (eek) and began to write a story about a nightmare that I had for many years. The story quickly became a novel. Not wanting to go through the irritation and dismay of rejection letters from publishing houses, I self-published Forever Fifteen and subsequently released it as the first free vampire audiobook on the internet around the year 2005. Since I already did recording at home as a musician, I decided that I would record Forever Fifteen in my home recording studio and release it 100% free. Forever Fifteen soon developed an enormous group of rabid fans. I was deluged in supportive email which has never stopped even to this day. I never thought that my extremely dark writing style would go over very well, yet people have told me that they enjoy the realism and the violence of my non-rock star vampires . . . and by the way, not a single one of them sparkles!

The viral response of fans demanding a sequel has been so great that I find that I can remain independent and still make a living on my fiction. Even though I am not published by a publisher, I have have more exposure and a larger fan base than many of my contemporaries who have actual deals! I get emails every week about the Forever Fifteen sequels. Thank you fans for telling me that you love my book and that you want me to write more of them. Writing horror has turned into one of the great joys of my life. Your supportive emails drive me to tell these stories that I have come to love dearly.

The film rights of Forever Fifteen are currently under option to be developed into a film and possible TV series.

Format:PDF

Use Download torrent instead of magnet link to take advantage of my web seeding(torrent will download faster)

Please Like after downloading and

Idea: Magazines categorization

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
547.43 KB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Forever fifteen 15 kimberly steele