Foreigner-I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS-LIVE 2011-720p-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on October 10, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Foreigner-I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS-LIVE 2011-720p-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 130.87 MB)
 Foreigner-I Wanna Know What Love Is-LIVE 2011-720p-{DPLII384kbs}dd53787uploads.mp4120.06 MB
 I want to know what love is.mp310.8 MB
 Foreigner-I Wanna Know What Love Is-LIVE 2011-720p-{DPLII384kbs}dd53787uploads.txt6.32 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Foreigner "I Want to Know What Love Is" LIVE 2011 720p

Foreigner Live in 2011
The finished Audio lists at 565kbs.
Encludes 320kbs mp3

"In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life"

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Please don't be fooled into downloading my Torrents from other than my Loyal site "KAT" , as there is a proven Torrent thief using my name and uploads on another torrent site for his profit. (I encode and share for free) Always look for "Verified" on my Torrents as I am Verified on KAT'S LOYAL Site. Loyalty is always the best policy. This person has even uploaded a xxx torrent using my name on this other site. Everyone knows I upload only Live Concert Video's/Christian Video's and Gospel Sermons. I would imagine he is making a profit whereas I encode and share all my torrents for free for your enjoyment.. actually he does a good job, except I will not tolerate a xxx torrent or someone else making a profit off my hard work.
Please register with KAT using a "new" email address and use a VPN for your protection!! Feel Free to PM me on KAT if you experience any problems with any of my uploads, We can Work it out! :}

Thank You! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

Foreigner is a British-American rock band, originally formed in 1976 by veteran English musician Mick Jones and fellow Briton and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm.
Jones came up with the band's name as he, McDonald and Dennis Elliott were English, while Gramm, Al Greenwood and Ed Gagliardi were American. Their biggest hit single, "I Want to Know What Love Is", topped the UK and US Charts among others. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time with worldwide sales of more than 80 million records, including 37.5 million albums in the United States alone.
Recent History:
In June 2011 Foreigner (again along with Styx) supported Journey on their UK tour. After this, they joined up with Journey and Night Ranger on a triple bill summer/fall tour of the US. For some dates of this tour, Journey drummer Deen Castronovo filled in for Foreigner's drummer Mark Schulman when he was not available.
From August 19, 2011 through September 10, 2011, Night Ranger guitarist Joel Hoekstra did double duty playing for NR as well as subbing for Mick Jones, who had taken ill. Right after this, guitarist Bruce Watson (ex-Rod Stewart) was brought in as Mick's stand-in for the tour's remaining dates and continued to tour with the group when they hit the road again in February 2012 after Mick underwent aortoiliac bypass surgery in Miami. On August 31, 2012, after over a year away, Mick Jones returned to the concert stage at Atlanta's Chastain Park. Guitarist Watson, in the meantime, stayed on until Jones was able to return to full health. At this very same show, keyboardist Derek Hilland (ex-Iron Butterfly, Whitesnake and Rick Springfield) came on board to sub for Bluestein for the group's late summer/fall tour dates and again during the winter/spring of 2013 until Bluestein was able to return.
On January 9, 2013 the band's original drummer, Dennis Elliott, joined Foreigner on stage at the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood, Florida to play on "Hot Blooded".
On June 13, 2013, at the 44th Annual Songwriters Hall of Fame Award Ceremony, Mick Jones and Lou Gramm were officially inducted to the Songwriters Hall of Fame. Billy Joel was on hand to induct Jones and Gramm, singing snippets of Foreigner's hits in his introduction speech. Jones said he was proud as the honor makes his work "legit". The duo then took stage one more time and, along with Thom Gimbel and the house band, performed "Juke Box Hero" and "I Want to Know What Love Is" with Anthony Morgan's Inspirational Choir of Harlem – a performance that brought the entire audience to its feet.
"I Want to Know What Love Is" is a 1984 power ballad recorded by the British-American rock band Foreigner. The song hit #1 in both the United Kingdom and the United States and is the group's biggest hit to date. It remains one of the band's best known songs and most enduring radio hits charting in the top 25 in 2000, 2001, and 2002 on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Recurrents chart. In 2004, "I Want to Know What Love Is" was voted #476 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest songs of all time. In 2006, it was included on VH1's program "Top 100 Songs of the 80's" at #65."I Want to Know What Love Is" reached #1 in the UK Singles Chart on January 15, 1985 and knocked Madonna's long-running "Like A Virgin" out of #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 on February 2, 1985.

Lyrics

"I Want To Know What Love Is"

I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
I through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again