Foraging: Discover Free Food from Fields, Streets, Gardens and the Coast (2011) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 47
leechers: 6
Added on February 28, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Foraging: Discover Free Food from Fields, Streets, Gardens and the Coast (2011) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 22.15 MB)
 FORAGING Discover Free Food from Fields, Streets, Gardens and the Coast [-PUNISHER-].epub22.15 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Foraging: Discover Free Food from Fields, Streets, Gardens and the Coast
Publisher : Pen & Sword Books Limited, 2011
Author/Editors : Paul Chambers
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2011
Page : 207
Size : 22 MB
Format : EPUB
ISBN-10: 1844680843
ISBN-13: 9781844680849

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Expert forager, Paul Chambers, explores the coast, fields, streets and gardens to reveal edible food for free and seasonal favourites. Rediscover the foods our ancestors enjoyed, including wild violets, bilberries and Samphire and then cook them using these special recipes. Whilst most foraging guides focus on food from the earth, Paul, author of British Seashells, has written a section on coastal favourites to include shells and seaweed, with tips on how to find, forage and cook fresh shellfish. With a handy seasonal planner, this is a must-buy guide for everyone who loves fresh, seasonal food and wants to know more about the food that grows around them, including which mushrooms and weeds which grow in your garden are edible – and delicious.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.15 MB
seeders:47
leechers:6
Foraging: Discover Free Food from Fields, Streets, Gardens and the Coast (2011) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]