Fool's Gold Records - Draft Picks '14

seeders: 11210
leechers: 597
Added on August 4, 2014 by weareitcorein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Fool's Gold Records - Draft Picks '14 (Size: 84.78 MB)
 00_What's-Inside.html5.42 KB
 Salva - 3rd World feat. Scottie B _ Astronomar.mp310.09 MB
 Giraffage - Be With You.mp39.22 MB
 High Klassified - Hyrule Kastle.mp36.73 MB
 Hoodboi - Bug-A-Boo.mp38.01 MB
 Shash'U - Thru Da Night.mp38.73 MB
 gLAdiator - Assembly Line.mp39.7 MB
 TroyBoi - Till The AM.mp38.52 MB
 Brenmar - Medusa feat. Rush Davis.mp38.01 MB
 Fool's Gold Draft Picks '14 Cover.jpg653.93 KB
 Draft Picks Digital Booklet.pdf8.32 MB
 Salva Draft Picks Card.jpg478.5 KB
 Salva Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg416.1 KB
 Giraffage Draft Picks Card.jpg462.96 KB
 Giraffage Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg404.7 KB
 High Klassified Draft Picks Card.jpg452.12 KB
 High Klassified Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg421.84 KB
 Hoodboi Draft Picks Card.jpg479.07 KB
 Hoodboi Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg413.36 KB
 Shash'U Draft Picks Card.jpg451.92 KB
 Shash'U Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg391.19 KB
 gLAdiator Draft Picks Card.jpg443.86 KB
 gLAdiator Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg403.51 KB
 TroyBoi Draft Picks Card.jpg403.77 KB
 TroyBoi Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg412.42 KB
 Brenmar Draft Picks Card.jpg439.7 KB
 Brenmar Draft Picks Card - Back.jpg392.1 KB
 Draft Picks Gum Wallpaper 1024x768.jpg110.72 KB
 ALL GOLD THINGS.html176 bytes
 webstore.html167 bytes
 DAY OFF TICKET INFO.html182 bytes

Description

While the music industry lounges through another off-season of vacation days and long weekends, Fool's Gold has spent their summer adding a brand-new roster of DJ / producer superstars to the team. DRAFT PICKS announces this formidable squad to the world in the form of a free, downloadable BitTorrent bundle of mp3s and digital collector cards for each artist (complete with highlight stats and stick of gum!) From fresh finds and SoundCloud phenoms to established talents making big-league creative leaps, DRAFT PICKS features the most exciting and diverse lineup of DJs and producers currently working, all united together under the FG umbrella. Where else would Salva's hyper club hybrids make sense against Shash'U's "power funk"? TroyBoi's widescreen trap epics vs Giraffage's Tumblr-ready dreamscapes? Brenmar's bass-fueled r&b hand in hand with High Klassified's next level head nodders? Hoodboi's frenetic remixes next to gLAdiator's festival anthems? DRAFT PICKS is a 360 dunk of next-level dance music stopping all questions in their tracks. "To me, all these new signings represent the sound of 2014 and beyond", says bossman A-Trak. "We bring them in and they're immediately part of the family: Hoodboi toured Asia with me, High Klassified is part of my group Low Pros, and Salva and I just got off a sold-out US tour. Brenmar has been one of my favorite DJs for years, and Giraffage is a mainstay in my sets. I just finished a Foster The People with remix with gLAdiator, and Shash'U is from my hometown of Montreal while TroyBoi quickly became our secret weapon for remixes, annihilating Floss and Danny Brown tracks." Says label co-founder Nick Catchdubs, "we all work hard to make Fool's Gold THE best home for new music. Whether that means giving emerging artists a bigger platform to innovate, or encouraging guys we've rocked with forever to get even crazier in the studio, all our acts are superstars to us - we had to make them cards to match!" See these Draft Picks live at all the Fool's Gold DAY OFF events this year in New York, Toronto, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami. Check www.fgdayoff.com for full lineups and ticket info.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
84.78 MB
seeders:11210
leechers:597
Fool's Gold Records - Draft Picks '14

All Comments

good
nice
Very nice...... thanx.....
THNKS GREAT