FOOD DEHYDRATING 101 IN CASE OF A 911 FOOD EMERGENCY ~~R@JU~~

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 22, 2015 by Love.u.Katin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

FOOD DEHYDRATING 101 IN CASE OF A 911 FOOD EMERGENCY ~~R@JU~~ (Size: 444.38 MB)
 [UDEMY] FOOD DEHYDRATING 101 IN CASE OF A 911 FOOD EMERGENCY ~~R@JU~~.iso443.97 MB
 ~~R@JU~~.mp4417.94 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Uploaded by ~~R@JU~~.txt51 bytes

Description

Donate in Bitcoin for high speed server:- 12VzoR4LtQYLTs14bS2itGoXKc2KKbJSrY

Donate in Bitcoin for high speed server:- 12VzoR4LtQYLTs14bS2itGoXKc2KKbJSrY

TITLE: FOOD DEHYDRATING 101 IN CASE OF A 911 FOOD EMERGENCY
PUBLISHER..........: Udemy
AUTHOR.............: Susan Gast
LANGUAGE...........: ENGLISH
RELEASE FORMAT.....: ISO
ISO SIZE...........: 443 MB
Release Date.......: 2015.04.16
Runtime ......: 1 hour

Course Description

Food dehydrating isn't hard - and it could save your life ... and keep your family fed. Best of all? I can teach you all you need to know in an hour.

I'll show you how to dehydrate the top 14 fruits:
• apples
• apricots
• bananas
• berries
• cherries
• fruit rolls
• grapes
• lemons, limes, oranges
• melons
• peaches
• pears
• plums
• rhubarb
• strawberries

and the top 16 vegetables:
• broccoli
• butternut squash
• cabbage
• carrots
• cauliflower
• celery
• cut corn
• garlic
• green beans
• mushrooms
• onions
• peas
• peppers
• potatoes
• tomatoes
• zucchini

... and how to safely dehydrate cooked Chicken, Beef, and Turkey!

Next, you'll learn how to safely store them!
• oxygen absorbers
• vacuum seal
• feed buckets with airtight lids
• plastic lidded bins
• closets
• garage

So I say “sock it away"…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why do all this?
Because we all need food, water, and shelter, that's why! Ever wonder what will happen when “all hell breaks loose" as seen in many a weather-catastrophe, or an economic melt-down via a stock-market crash? We're only 9 meals away from hunger ...

Be prepared NOW - rather than LATER.
Create a stockpile of food before hurricanes, tornadoes, or earthquakes hit. What if a rampant virus hits your home state - and you are quarantined at home? How are you gonna eat? Don't rely on help from the Government. They can only do so much. If we are faced with war, or an electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) solar flare - be it weather-related or man-made by a maniac, YOU will be able to feed YOUR family.

Look, it doesn't have to be an EMP that makes you take action; you or your spouse may lose their job - now you're faced with half the income - but the bills are still there. Lessen the stress by knowing you have more than enough food on-hand to get through the tough times.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When you've reached the end of this course, leave me a message in the discussion panel, and I'll give you a coupon for my full three-hour course for just ten bucks.

Don't forget: Udemy provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not totally delighted.

Note: The price of this course 'Food Dehydrating 101' will increase to $39 on May 1, 2015, 10am ET. Take advantage of our low cost today. You'll be glad you did.

_____

See what Charity Cason has to say about this course:

Easy, Quick & Informative!

I know nothing about food dehydrating, but I've always wanted to learn, so this was a great, quick course for doing just that! If you don't want to have to spend hours learning the proper techniques, this is a great investment of your time. The videos are produced well and are extremely easy to follow. Recommend!

What are the requirements?

No materials are necessary to BEGIN the course other than a keen desire to dehydrate food in order to have enough food on-hand for emergency situations.
What am I going to get from this course?

Over 14 lectures and 1 hour of content!
Students will be able to feed their family during tough times by learning how to safely dehydrate food for long-term food storage.
Know how to dehydrate fresh fruits and vegetables.
See what equipment is necessary - and it’s not a lot!
Be able to store food the best and safest way.
Have enough food put away for emergency situations.
What is the target audience?

Those interested in being more self-sufficient and folk who don’t like wasting money when fresh food goes bad - and preppers for sure! This course is also for those who are worried about our infrastructure - when our food delivery system goes down, people are left without food.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
444.38 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
FOOD DEHYDRATING 101 IN CASE OF A 911 FOOD EMERGENCY ~~R@JU~~