Foo Fighters - In Your Honor (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 26, 2015 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Foo Fighters - In Your Honor (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 235.65 MB)
 02. What If I Do.flac28.82 MB
 06. Over And Out.flac28.35 MB
 07. On The Mend.flac27.19 MB
 04. Another Round.flac24.47 MB
 10. Razor.flac23.73 MB
 01. Still.flac23.55 MB
 09. Cold Day in the Sun.flac23.01 MB
 08. Virginia Moon.flac20.03 MB
 03. Miracle.flac19.81 MB
 05. Friend Of A Friend.flac16.22 MB
 Cover.jpg469.88 KB
 _Readme.txt3.29 KB

Description

Foo Fighters - In Your Honor (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen them in surround through headphones on a portable player. I like to share them with you and hope that you'll enjoy them too! If you like this release and have a minute to spare, all feedback and support is very appreciated. You can find my releases at https://kat.cr/usearch/user:ADHDerby/

Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which allows you to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with surround effects using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources of this release are surround versions of the tracks ripped from the DVD-A (Limited Edition, Disc 2).

Genre: Rock
Style: Alternative Rock
Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
Label: RCA, Roswell Records, Sony BMG Music Entertainment
Source: DVD-A 96/24 5.1 MLP
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

In Your Honor, released in the United Kingdom as In Your Honour, is the fifth studio album by American alternative rock band Foo Fighters. It is a double album, with one disc containing heavy rock songs and a second disc (this one) with mellower acoustic songs. Frontman Dave Grohl decided to do a diverse blend of songs as he felt that after ten years of existence, the band had to break new ground with their music.

The album was recorded at a newly built studio in Northridge, Los Angeles. While preparing the acoustic album, Grohl decided that he would improve it with guest appearances, and made a list of musicians that he would like to work with, such as Warren Haynes and Grant Hart. The guests that appeared on the record included Norah Jones, John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin fame, and Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. John Paul Jones agreed to appear as he was in Los Angeles for the Grammy Awards, and Grohl described his appearance as the "second-greatest thing to happen to me in my life" behind his marriage. Norah Jones was brought for the bossa nova "Virginia Moon" after Grohl heard her record and considered that his song was "her vibe" and Jones' voice "was so smooth and warm that I figured it would work out great with mine." The song features Grohl's guitar technician Joe Beebe on lead guitar as he was the only one in the crew with jazz experience. The Wallflowers' keyboard player Rami Jaffee and That Dog's violinist Petra Haden also contributed to the album, and were later drafted for the Foo Fighters' touring band.

Reviews for In Your Honor were mostly positive, praising the composition and sound, although some critics found the album overly long and inconsistent. The album was also nominated for five Grammy Awards, and topped the charts in five countries—including Australia—and reached the top five in five more, including number two in both the United States and the United Kingdom. In Your Honor also broke the band's consecutive streak of Grammy Award for Best Rock Album wins that began in 1999 with There Is Nothing Left to Lose.

Tracklist:

01. Still (5:16)
02. What If I Do (5:12)
03. Miracle (3:31)
04. Another Round (4:29)
05. Friend of a Friend (3:18)
06. Over and Out (5:22)
07. On the Mend (4:39)
08. Virginia Moon (3:54)
09. Cold Day in the Sun (3:30)
10. Razor (4:53)

Cheers,