FontFont | FF Clan Pro® - Incomplete Font Family 5×OTF [by request]

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on September 5, 2015 by I4APin Other
Torrent verified.

FontFont | FF Clan Pro® - Incomplete Font Family 5×OTF [by request] (Size: 140.57 KB)
 FontFont | FF Clan Pro® - Incomplete Font Family 5×OTF [by request].zip140.57 KB

Description

by FontFont

These five fonts fall way short of the eighty-four in the complete family, but I got a request for it and these were all I had. If you have the whole family or know where to find it, please share!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Currently #10 in Best-Sellers

The family has 84 weights, ranging from Thin to Ultra in Compressed, Condensed, Narrow, Medium, Wide, and Extended (including italics) and is ideally suited for advertising and packaging, editorial and publishing, logo, branding and creative industries, poster and billboards, small text, wayfinding and signage as well as web and screen design.

FF Clan provides advanced typographical support with features such as ligatures, small capitals, case-sensitive forms, fractions, super- and subscript characters, and stylistic alternates.

It comes with a complete range of figure set options – oldstyle and lining figures, each in tabular and proportional widths.

Designer: Łukasz Dziedzic
Design date: 2008
Foundry: FontFont
Released: 29 November, 2011

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fontfont/clan-pro/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
140.57 KB
seeders:9
leechers:1
FontFont | FF Clan Pro® - Incomplete Font Family 5×OTF [by request]