fm3_19_40.pdf2.37 MB

Description

Army Doctrine Publication
No. 3-28
Headquarters
Department of the Army
Washington, DC, 26 July 2012

PDF 26PG 2.37MB

Multinational forces are mentioned in the preface, and not found anywhere else in the document, but don't be fooled this manual is being talked about in important circles. In advance, sorry this is so wordy, I've taken some highlights from the document I felt gave a great description of what the creators wanted it to say. So, lets light it up...

ADP 3-28 does not apply to certain Army organizations and activities that support civil authorities or emergency response.

PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR DOMESTIC CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT (Pg 18)

43. Providing support for domestic civilian law enforcement applies to the restricted use of military assets to support civilian law enforcement personnel within the United States and its territories. These operations are significantly different from operations outside the United States. Army forces support domestic civilian law enforcement agencies under constitutional and statutory restrictions, as prescribed by corresponding directives and regulations.

44. Except as expressly authorized by the Constitution of the United States or by another act of Congress, the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the use of the Active Army, Air Force, and—through DODD 5525.5—the Marine Corps and Navy as enforcement officials to execute state or federal law and perform direct law enforcement functions. However, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply to state National Guard forces in state active duty status and title 32 status. Nor does the Posse Comitatus Act restrict the Coast Guard, even when under the operational control of the Navy, since the Coast Guard has inherent law enforcement powers under title 14, USC. Intelligence activities during DSCA should be coordinated through higher headquarters for approval, in addition to consultation from a staff judge advocate.

Well I think that all says the Headquarters Department of the Army thinks the National Guard will walk the streets and disarm Americans as well as possibly replace your local law enforcement.

-CatHam

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.37 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0
fm3 19 40 pdf

All Comments

Magnet works too, Rosebudd78 you don't need to make the torrent as negative because kat.cm screwed up.
Ok, I fixed it on torchache.
What IS it anyway? Also, torchache says "file not found".