seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on October 1, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Flashback-RELOADED (Size: 2.57 GB)
 rld-flashback.iso2.57 GB
 reloaded.nfo5.05 KB

Description

nERvFlashback (c) Ubisoft10/2013: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Ubidrm+Steam1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: Action, AdventurePlatformer, RPG20 years after the original game's launch, Conrad is enlisted back to activeservice for the triumphant return of one of the most acclaimed franchises ingaming historyIt's not a reboot. It's Flashback re-imagined. The original Core-Team revampedtheir own creation, leveraging the best of today's technology while remainingtrue to the classic side-scroller that set the standards of the genre in the90'sOne of the best adventure-action games ever created re-imagined by itscreators. It's the same team. It's the same passion. Only this time, they havehad much more firepower at their disposal to recreate the legendary classic!Gorgeous graphics, amazing animations. It's the Flashback you've alwaysdreamed of. True to the original spirit but made a million times better byusing modern engines such as Unreal and Havok. The makeover is completelystunningIt's all about Gameplay. The team modernized gameplay mechanics, making thegame more reactive, offering new features, like gadgets and an experienceprogression system. But the developers kept the original formula in mind: afine balance between rolling and shooting, exploring remote space stations andobliterating hostile alien planetsBringing back new memories. The story was revamped to speak to 21st centurygamers. Most of the cast of the original game is still here - Conrad, theMorphs - but you can expect new characters and a few twists you're definitelynot going to forget... this time1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game and any needed redistributables4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directoryBinariesWin32 dir5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!NOTE: The games requires Uplay to be installed but with our crack uplay is neverlaunchedSystem Requirements:OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 Processor: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9 / Radeon HD 2600XT or GeForce 7600 GS DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.57 GB
seeders:14
leechers:2
Flashback-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

my system is blocking the overwriting of the dll files... it this and one other game i have... will Skydrow help with their crack? as done before for others...
How I sove Resolution Problem ??
RELOADED
muito bommm
The original Flashback was one of my favorite games growing up. This copy works but the option to play the classic version doesn't. I don't think the classic version is included even though it list the option on the title screen. At first I thought that it might unlock once the game was beaten but still nothing. I've also tried 3 separate downloads and none seem to have the 1993 version included or I'm too stupid to figure it out. Other than that the game works fine. I actually enjoyed it so much that I beat it in one play through; probably because it brought back memories.
Just Download SNES Emulator and Flashback ROM and play away on your computer ! :)
I remember when this sequel was released for the A500 system back in the haze of history.