Fix Audio and Video problems - Demon-X- (Win32) A.I.O

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on May 13, 2014 by Demon-X-in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Fix Audio and Video problems - Demon-X- (Win32) A.I.O (Size: 51.4 MB)
 screenshot_03.jpg59.04 KB
 screenshot_01.jpg58.37 KB
 screenshot_04.jpg57.02 KB
 screenshot_02.jpg44.32 KB
 Icon in systemtray.jpg7.43 KB
 Fix Audio and Video problems - Demon-X-.exe51.18 MB
 Readme.txt983 bytes

Description

Presents:

Fix Audio and Video Problems! a AIO (All-in-One) program by : Demon-X-

click on image for better view...

Dear downloader this program and all components like K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.6.5 are ment to be used and installed on a Windows XP system 32bits.
A lot of people out there have trouble opening and playing music or video files on their computer. K-Lite Mega Codec pack will take care of the problems.
while doing setup you can choose wich codecs you think are usefull for you + Media Player Classic comes with this installer.
Broken codecs will be removed and settings will be stored in registry, Setup will ask you to create a "System Restore Point" before installing the program, and also installing extra Tools is optional. After installing K-Lite you should be ready to Rock and Roll! Installing VLC Media Player or Winamp is not a must, since while installing K-Lite you will be asked to apply the codec pack to Windows Media Player or Media Player Classic.

VLC Media Player and WinAmp installer included in this autoplay application.

Once this program is started, icon will be placed in Systray.

Exit the program by using the EXIT button or X button in right upper corner, or right-click on Program icon in Systray and choose Close application.

Thanks for downloading and please help seeding!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.4 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Fix Audio and Video problems - Demon-X- (Win32) A.I.O