seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 16, 2015 by KentCavein Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Fire Pinball (Size: 15.93 MB)
 Fire Pinball.apk15.93 MB

Description

Fire Pinball

An amazingly FUN gameplay for touch-screen experience.
Just want to share a Great game, I personally love.

imageimage
Combining tower defense and strategy, it is a special matching game with easy playmode.
Players need to assemble fire balls with finger crossing the screen to burn down monster legions.
Gorgeous graphics and fun operation perfectly integrate with monster background.
An adventurous experience will temper you in reaction and mind and let you feel warm with fire balls.
Gather more powerful balls to discharge fire walls or a row of flame wave with upgrading of the game.
There are three versions for your choice: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and English.
Don't be hesitating! Join in us NOW!

【Game Features】
-Free control of magic things and summon fire elf on screen with your finger magic.
-Exquisite graphics will never make you feel bored or tried.
-5 unique scenes and 50 upgrading levels attract you to explore quite different magic world.
-More exciting levels are to come.
-Very easy and unique playmode, casting away monotonous keyboard playing and calling Runes with your fingertips.
-Summon more splendid and powerful fire balls with increasing magic powers and skills.

Disclaimer:
As it seems not much legit information could be gain from this obscure game,
nonetheless I should explain that once installed the game will have strange background activities.
I ALWAYS deactivate them from task manager to prevent any future problems. They might not be malicious after all, but I dislike such intrusion without permission. Hence I always play in airplane mode and only dare to go online once I make sure anything related to the game has been shut off or prevented from sending or receiving data.

Just a warning, but it might be harmless. Feedbacks from more experienced and knowledgeable experts will decide the fate of this torrent.
Please and Thanks.

(I had been enjoying this game for like 2 years with no noticeable problem whatsoever, but just to be safe.)
imageimage

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.93 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Fire Pinball

All Comments

You guys understood from those VirusTotal images that this apk got malware in it, yes?
(Just stating, as I am seeing many grabbing it since I uploaded it. Thanks for trusting me that much, but dont point blame towards me later mmmkay.)

Although I am still playing this game and caring not for them to grab whatever information from my phone. It is a FUN game. Anyone could point to a game with similiar gameplay? Wonder why this fabulous swiping madness has not been clone to death.