Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2) by Debra Anastasia [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on October 10, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2) by Debra Anastasia [wee_wiwie] (Size: 2 MB)
 Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2) by Debra Anastasia.epub2 MB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it.
If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

Here’s what you, the brave reader, need to know. Fire Down Below has a sequel. I know; everyone’s super surprised that Amazon allowed me to keep the poop-your-pants book up all this time.

In Fire in the Hole, Dove’s sausage-loving neighbor has realized he’s wildly in love with her lurchingly awkward butt. Johnson is the pharmacist of her dreams until he tells her over Twitter—goddamnit—that he has plans with an ex-girlfriend.

Duke scrapes Dove off her apartment floor and takes her to his cousin’s wedding. As Pissboy and Cross-eyed Knockers tie the knot, Duke could just kick himself in the balls when he sees Johnson and Beth at the same venue driving Dove insane with jealousy.

Will Dove give up everything, even her self-esteem, to get Johnson’s johnson between her legs? Or will the scent of spiced meat inspire Dove to rip off Duke’s sausage-and-egg underwear forever?

Yup. I can publish this. No law against it… yet.
Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by Liz67671194

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2) by Debra Anastasia [wee_wiwie]