Finley, M.I. - The Ancient Economy (Calfornia UP, 1973) [LibrarianKarlReMake].pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 24, 2015 by LibrarianKarlin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Finley, M.I. - The Ancient Economy (Calfornia UP, 1973) [LibrarianKarlReMake].pdf (Size: 5.97 MB)
 Finley, M.I. - The Ancient Economy (Calfornia UP, 1973) [LibrarianKarlReMake].pdf5.97 MB

Description

A old one I had. Mine missed a page (p43), had to redowload it.
Same thing, cleaned up bookmarked and page numbered.
For further Informations wikipedia(en) has an article on it.

back cover:

"In The Ancient Economy Professor Finley makes the first attempt at a systematic formulation of concepts through which the economy of the ancient Greeks and Romans can be analysed and for which modern categories-capital, labour, investment, market, creditcannot be automatically employed.
The account, while not being narrative or chronological in the conventional sense, is fully historical in its attention to change and variation, and is developed through concrete detail and ample documentation. Although based on a deep understanding of modern economic theory and sociology, The Ancient Economy requires no formal knowledge of the subjects on the part of the reader. Topics discussed include: class, order and status, master and slaves, landlords and peasants, town and country, and the state of the economy.
The Ancient Economy originated in The Sather Classical Lectures which Professor Finley delivered at The University of California, Berkeley, in the first quarter of 1972."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Finley, M.I. - The Ancient Economy (Calfornia UP, 1973) [LibrarianKarlReMake].pdf