Fine Scale Modeler 25 Years DVD Rip

seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on February 3, 2013 by sweetredfroin Books
Torrent verified.

Fine Scale Modeler 25 Years DVD Rip (Size: 10.32 GB)
 FineScale Modeler Disk1.iso6.42 GB
 FineScale Modeler Disk 2.iso3.9 GB

Description

Contains Two ISOs for Finescale Modelers 25 year two disk collection.

Just mount and enjoy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.32 GB
seeders:1
leechers:7
Fine Scale Modeler 25 Years DVD Rip

All Comments

hey...
Thanks for upload !
Thanks too, for that password ;-)
Please guys, seeeeeed !
Kind regards,
Moe.
Issue 1 through issue 105 work. After issue 105 it asks for disk two. Neither of the mountable files is recognized as disk 2.
Using Alcohol 120, I've been able to successfully Mount ".iso Disk 1" to a given E-drive and ".iso Disk 2" to an F-drive. I then execute the given Setup.exe, Install Shieled Wizard then asks me whether to Modify, Repair, or Remove. I have tried both Modify and Repair to which I then have available a series of files, one of which is "Issues" loaded with PDF files, each of which can only be opened with a password.
thats how i do it
well, again thanks. It still requires a password to open the issues that appear in PDF. I also tried extracting the .iso via 7-zip, the setup.exe appears in the My Comuter, upon execution, the same occurs- the pesky password requirement.
i don't know what more to tell you, as long as you have installed the program after mounting the iso files it should work. Ive had no problems what so ever.
once you have successfully mounted the iso you should be able to see it under my computer from there run the setup.exe. this will install the reader program and give you the option of copying all the issues to your hard drive so you wont need to use the isos anymore. it may ask you to insert the other disk if you chose to copy all the issues, if so just mount the second iso as you did the first one and continue. once the install is complete run the program to view, or search all the issues. if you didnt copy the issues during the installation you may be asked to insert the disk, if so just mount the requested iso. hth
Here is a guide to mounting ISO files. http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/mount-an-iso-image-in-windows-vista/