Finding Nemo (2003) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 674
leechers: 176
Added on November 1, 2012 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Finding Nemo (2003) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.4 GB)
 Finding.Nemo.2003.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp41.4 GB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266543/

IMDB RATING: 8.1

FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Animation

FILE SIZE...........: 1.40 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1920*1080

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: English

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 100 minsA clown fish named Marlin lives in the Great Barrier Reef loses his son, Nemo. After he ventures into the open sea, despite his father's constant warnings about many of the ocean's dangers. Nemo is abducted by a boat and netted up and sent to a dentist's office in Sydney. So, while Marlin ventures off to try to retrieve Nemo, Marlin meets a fish named Dory, a blue tang suffering from short-term memory loss. The companions travel a great distance, encountering various dangerous sea creatures such as sharks, anglerfish and jellyfish, in order to rescue Nemo from the dentist's office, which is situated by Sydney Harbor. While the two are doing this, Nemo and the other sea animals in the dentist's fish tank plot a way to return to Sydney Harbor to live their lives free again.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:674
leechers:176
Finding Nemo (2003) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

thank you! ^_^
nice movie ♥
AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps and only 2/6 channels.

Crap sound, as usual, from YIFY. Wish someone else would do a similar job with decent sound intact.
Excellent Quality & Sound!!!
Sound is pared down to stereo, hardly excellent unless you're watching on a laptop or phone.
Thanks
Thanks
I know YIFY has a lot of rips and has them good quality for the size of the file, but more often I'm finding that they have blemishes that I find a little annoying. Like lagging frames and pixelation. By no means does it make it unwatchable, but if you're like me and are a little picky, then it's worth the extra 2-3GB
Great torrent, thank you uploader!