Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Inc. Update 1 & DLC's) (English) - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 109
leechers: 311
Added on March 7, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Inc. Update 1 & DLC's) (English) - RePack by CorePack (Size: 9.39 GB)
 Final Fantasy XIII-2-CorePack.iso9.39 GB
 Final Fantasy XIII-2-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Information :

Title: Final Fantasy XIII-2 http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/16/94/13/48/xiii-210.jpg
Developed by: Square-Enix
Published by: Square-Enix / Eidos
Released on: 11th December 2014
Genre: jRPG
Crack: CODEX
Like Us: http://www.facebook.com/CorePack

Description :

Three years after the events in FINAL FANTASY XIII, Lightning has gone missing, and Snow is nowhere to be found. In a rebuilding world, Serah notices that something is amiss. After a fortuitous encounter with a mysterious man named Noel, the two set off to find Lightning.

Now enhanced for Windows PC, FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 is created with the aim of surpassing the quality of its predecessor in every way, featuring new gameplay systems and cutting-edge visuals and audio. In this game the player has the freedom to choose from a range of possibilities and paths; where their choices affect not only the immediate environment, but even shape time and space!

It is no longer about facing destiny. Create a new future and change the world!

ScreenShots :

Repack NFO

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.39 GB
seeders:109
leechers:311
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Inc. Update 1 & DLC's) (English) - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

I don't understand why would they place Lightning on the cover when the game's main focus is on her sister.
This is a very good game but you need to play Final Fantasy XIII first. Thanks for the upload.
is it working?
How about DLC only?? because i download the previous FFXIII-2 by CorePack .
There's no DLC only. DLC's comes pre-included with this game that means the previous repack you have includes the DLC's.