FINAL FANTASY VII PC HD Heavily Modded V2

seeders: 1
leechers: 27
Added on December 12, 2014 by BffWithDEATHin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

This is a copy of Final Fantasy VII PC that has been heavily modified by me,
by compiling what I found to be the best combination of files from over 18gigs of usermade content.

There were issues with the previous upload but these have been fixed, directory cleaned and now reuploaded.

To launch the game just launch "Bootloader.exe"

If you enjoy please seed so other's can enjoy the same experience.

Happy gaming c:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.44 GB
seeders:1
leechers:27
FINAL FANTASY VII PC HD Heavily Modded V2

Trailer

All Comments

thanks a lot man, i couldnt for life of me work with 18gb bootleg
fyi, have the feild(non combat ) models been replaced with better ones or are still lego-ish?
Wow, all the work of finding mods already done for me? Thanks a ton for this. Will seed.
Well, there is currently as of this moment 133 of you downloading to one me seeding.

I'm seeding to one person at a time my full bandwidth that I can, that person is then seeding to another as they obtain data from me and it spreads out like a fan in that general formation.
about 1/3 of you currently downloading are sitting at 25%
and those who are freshly joining are getting around 1.3mp/s thanks to peers seeding off while they obtain fresh data from my seed.

So far i've seeded off 2.2gigs even with my average connection.
Soon enough about 10more people will be seeding and your downloads will be about 10x faster
Thanks for this. I'm one of the many that got displaced when tpb shut down and I just did a fresh install of my OS 3 days before.(Horrible timing) I didn't want to go through the trouble of modding a new install all over again and right on the front page is this gem. AWESOME.
Thanks mate. I have a steam copy but cbf applying all the mods.
Anytime friend, it really is alot of work to mod FF7 especially because the game has no official mod support c:
a list of the mods whould be nice
The trouble with that is the last time i was editing the games files was 7months ago,
and I edited or replaced almost every single file in the game by hand picking files from 18gigs of files...
I don't remember every single change that I have made,
nor the names of all the people who developed the content used in this copy.

But generalisation is:

All models in game have been replaced with the nicest compilation of hand picked files available.

Almost all textures in the game have been replaced with either upscaled versions or handdrawn versions created by users and some edited by me.

Entire UI has been overhauled by combining a few different mods.
( including battle UI )

Entire soundtrack has been overhauled by handpicking replacement files from what I had available then re-rendering them into higher qualities.
( all audio is MP3 thanks to a wonderful external plugin driver,
however this isnt perfect some songs don't play during clouds past, this is a problem I had with the driver that I have no solution for )

All cutscene's have been replaced with upscaled re-rendered versions,
with some nice surprises c;

Charactor stats have been rebalanced so the stats from charactor to charactor are less linear making each charactor more unique and taking advantage of some of the gameplay mechanics in game that were previously un-used.

Some broken gameplay mechanics were also fixed.
E.G. the Spirit stat which calculates your Magic Defense value was broken in Vanilla.
It said you had "X" number of magic defense but that value was not calculated in combat.

Game difficultly has been rebalanced, all monster stats and abilities have been rebalanced along with drops from monsters.
However proportionatly their XP given has been changed so you gain more XP from battles however the battles are quite a challenge.
( When the going gets tough, the tough gain levels keep that in mind if it's too hard )

However if it really is too hard there is a Trainer for FF7 so you can modify your charactors stats and levels if you find it necessary..

There are so many, many more changes but it has been so long I really don't remember all the details.

I decided to release my copy of FF7 because of Square trolling fans at E3 about FF7 on PS4.

I do hope you all enjoy this copy, I spent well over 200hours when modding this copy and originally it was tailored for my personal use and preferences c:

You should easily be able to get well over 120hours on a save without being bored c;
did u upload this torrent on thepiratebay as well??
bt that was 7.12Gb....so what has changed?
Hmm, well I never uploaded on TPB I assume there is more to the trackers than I know.

Well I cleaned the directory so all unnecessary files were removed like tutorials, runtime library installs, read me's, un-used files and tools that I had been originally too lazy to removed but they have been cleaned so the download will be faster c:
Please bare with me on the slow download as my connection isn't overly great
For the fastest download speed set your bandwidth settings in Utorrent to this