Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (2005) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 66
leechers: 15
Added on February 19, 2013 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (2005) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 851.16 MB)
 Final.Fantasy.VII.Advent.Children.2005.720p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mp4850.94 MB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB
 Final.Fantasy.VII.Advent.Children.2005.720p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.srt102.53 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385700/IMDB RATING: 7.3FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Animation

FILE SIZE...........: 850.94 MB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*720

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: English

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 126 minsTwo years after the events in "Final Fantasy VII", a disease called 'Seikon-Shoukougun', or 'Geostigma', is spreading through the planet. This disease is believed to have been caused by the body fighting off foreign material that invaded the body two years earlier, at the end of "Final Fantasy VII". Guilt-ridden and haunted by his past, ex-SOLDIER Cloud Strife has decided to live a secluded, solitary life away from his friends while maintaining "Strife's Delivery Service", whose headquarters is located in Tifa Lockheart's bar, the Seventh Heaven. Tifa's bar serves as an orphanage for children stricken with Geostigma. Here, Tifa keeps an eye on Barret's six-year-old daughter, Marlene, while Barret searches the planet for an alternative energy source to the Planet's energy, Mako. One day, Cloud receives a phone call from the former Shinra, Inc. president, Rufus, asking him for protection from a mysterious man named Kadaj. Kadaj, in the meantime, along with his brothers Loz and Yazoo, ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
851.16 MB
seeders:66
leechers:15
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (2005) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Such great quality! I loved this! Thanks for the great work, the working torrent and the great movie!
Thanks! I like the Original Japanese Dubbed. But thanks anyway! :d
Thanks YIFY
great thankx...!!!
thanks YIFI for the great work bro, ur the one i keep goin to for good movies
Awesome