Final Fantasy V / Final Fantasy 5 (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless]

seeders: 38
leechers: 11
Added on September 24, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Final Fantasy V / Final Fantasy 5 (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless] (Size: 464.69 MB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin401.31 MB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin31.7 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin25.06 MB
 setup-multi7.exe6.62 MB

Description

Final Fantasy V

Release Date: September 24, 2015
Genres/Tags: RPG, Top-down, 2D, 3D, Japanese
Developer: Matrix Software
Publisher: Square Enix
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 54% of user reviews are positive (based on 31 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
Audio Language: none
Crack: built-in (RELOADED)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8
Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: Anything
DirectX: 10
HDD Space: 1.2 MB

Screenshots - click to enlarge

Description:

Twenty years after the original FINAL FANTASY V released in Japan, the classic RPG has found its way to PC!

Embark on an epic adventure as four heroes are driven together by fate: Bartz and his chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris.

The crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world – earth, water, fire, and wind – have lost their power and are on the verge of destruction.

Game Features

• Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the job and ability system – 26 unique job classes!
  • Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has returned to recreate the characters and graphics for an enhanced experience!
  • Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC.
  • This new version also includes “The Sealed Temple” from the 2006 release, as well as the Tetsuya Nomura-designed optional boss Enuo, and an extraordinary soundtrack
  • Includes STEAM trading cards and achievements.

Repack Features

• Based on FINAL.FANTASY.V-RELOADED ISO release: rld-ffv.iso (1,011,056,640 bytes)
  • MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 964 to 465 MB)
  • Installation takes less than a minute
  • HDD space after installation: 1.2 GB
  • Game language can be changed in the launcher
  • Repack by FitGirl

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
464.69 MB
seeders:38
leechers:11
Final Fantasy V / Final Fantasy 5 (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless]

Trailer

Screenshots

Final Fantasy V / Final Fantasy 5 (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless] screenshot

All Comments

Milagre a Square lançar um FF em português.
Thanks Fitgirl!
thanx fitgirl my favorite uploader : )
Thanks FitGirl
yay i like fitgirl repacks
After quite a long time of only using you as my main uploader of awesome content, I just had to create an account.

Because of you, half the games I played(Mainly to test to see if I could even run them) I have bought, instead of shrugging off like, I'll just watch a Let's Play.

Rocket League... Omg... best upload ever, wouldn't have known about it without you and have already sunken over 300 hours into it. Thanks FitGirl for the best Uploads ever.