Final Fantasy IX [PSP PSXrip US] [h33t][polabar]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 28, 2008 by in Games > PSP
Torrent verified.

Final Fantasy IX [PSP PSXrip US] [h33t][polabar] (Size: 1.76 GB)
 EBOOT.pbp485.02 MB
 Keys.bin16 bytes
 Final Fantasy IX.txt1.4 KB
 polabar.png64.32 KB
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt23 bytes

Description

NTSC US 4 Level 3

Ninth installment in the long-running roleplaying series and the third for the Sony PlayStation. The game signals a brief return to some of the visual designs, gameplay elements and overall spirit of the 16-bit Final Fantasy games of the '90s. Monster encounters happen randomly, battles are turn-based, and the system of ability development follows the same line of descent from FFVI as the other PlayStation FFs. In this case, you acquire abilities from the items you equip, attaching those abilities to your character by way of a set of Blue Crystal slots, which you gain as you increase in level, and eventually getting to keep those abilities independently of the associated equipment. Character design by Yoshitaka Amano. 9.2/10 Outstanding
to play this game you need a custom firmware psp + popsloader! tested on 3.71 m33-4.
just copy the folders into your GAME folder on your Memory Stick.
Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.76 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Final Fantasy IX [PSP PSXrip US] [h33t][polabar]

Trailer

All Comments

ahm the game is fine and the audio quality is good also but i have a problem in this game during the battle. i cant see any action command on my screen like "attack" "item" etc. anyone knows how to solve it?
Great game and Good download thank for the torrent