Final Fantasy IV The After Years-RELOADED

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on May 12, 2015 by Mister_Bonein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Final Fantasy IV The After Years-RELOADED (Size: 781.88 MB)
 rld-fifaivth.iso781.88 MB
 reloaded.nfo5.26 KB
 Readme.txt353 bytes
 rldgames.net.url50 bytes

Description

nERvFINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS (c) Square Enix05/2015: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: RPGAbout This Game Now with a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTERYEARS can now be played as never before on PC. Take part in the epic sequelthat unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IVClassic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such asCeodore, son of Cecil and RosaStory: Seventeen years have passed since the war's end, and the son bornto King Cecil and Queen Rosa of Baron has grown into a young man. PrinceCeodore has enlisted in the airship fleet known as the Red Wings, eager tomeet the expectations demanded of his blood and station. Yet once moreanother moon has appeared in the sky, and with it vast hordes of monstersintent on destruction. The brief peace enjoyed by the Blue Planet nowstands threatened under the shadow of impending catastropheTen Playable TalesBegin your journey with "Ceodore's Tale." Complete it tounlock the tales of six additional characters, which can be played in anyorder, and then return to the core story with "Kain's Tale," "TheLunarian's Tale," and "The Crystals." A total of ten tales in all, and allcontained in FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARSActive Time BattleTake control of exhilarating combat made possible by the non-stop action inSquare Enix's iconic battle systemLunar PhasesFeel the moon's presence in combat, as its waxing and waning influences thepotency of attacks and abilities of all combatants. Lunar phases cyclenaturally with the passage of in-game time, or when resting at an inntent, or cottageBand AbilitiesCombine the strength of your party members to awesome effect with Bandabilities that can be unlocked through in-game events or by levelling yourcharacters' AffinityMinimapKeep an eye on your current location and nearby surroundings, or click forquick access to the world mapIncludes STEAM Trading cards!1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
781.88 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Final Fantasy IV The After Years-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

thanks!
That's my only wish for SE(as you can see from my profile pic),But I don't think They're even thinking about making a sequel for it.
As For anything similar,I searched before and found nothing sadly.
love final fantasy ty
Thank you RELOADED
its a good torrent
The story ok but graphic is terrible for modern pc.
I love it but not play.
yeah i agree better to release the final fantasy x/x-2 for pc as soon as possible.
Can't believe you're commenting on graphics, especially with a title like this...
I'm a fan of any square enix games.Final Fantasy IV is definitely a good game,the sad things is that Square Enix is being cheap porting these without adding or upgrading anything.heck they ported FF III to PC using the nds/android version FFS and this one is no different.They could have done much and far better than this.
I know That FF are mostly about story but adding a little bit of efforts in these would be appreciated.
well put mate my words exactly
it s not about no sounds i read in a article abt the game that is has no voice acting it s like the snes versions no voises all in texts sadly but truth
Voice acting ruins it half the time, this is FF6, you shouldn't even be here if you're gonna complain about texts. I'd rather read a whole game of text with an appropriate voice in my head, than sit through one scene of shit voice acting like Tidus's laugh in FFX. Seriously youtube "Tidus and Yuna laugh", it's the worst.
This is FF4 with Cecil and Rosa, not FF6 with Edgar and all them. You got mixed up.
This is like in the psp version better they release the ffx/x-2 in pc now.
Square Enix is being cheap with these ports.And trying to milk their franchise based on their loyal fans.
Great copy thank you! The audio is fine I don't know what everyone is talking about.